Marvel's Punisher on Netflix!

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
Guess who is getting his own series?

I think pretty much anyone that saw Daredevil Season 2 could see this coming, but it's great news nevertheless. Bernthal is a great fit for the role.

Frank Castle is back. Entertainment Weekly has learned that Marvel and Netflix have ordered a "Punisher" series, spinning off of "Daredevil" season two. The series will star Jon Bernthal, reprising his role as the Punisher, and "Hannibal's" Steve Lightfoot will serve as showrunner.

This marks the fifth solo series in Marvel and Netflix's deal, following "Daredevil," "Jessica Jones," "Luke Cage" and "Iron Fist." It's not yet known if Punisher will show up in the team-up miniseries "The Defenders," although EW states that it seems likely he'll at least make an appearance.

Jon Bernthal's Punisher played a major part in "Daredevil" season two, which debuted on Netflix in March. The season served as Frank Castle's origin story. Netflix has posted this teaser video for the upcoming series to Twitter, saying that "The Punisher" series is "coming soon."

I am rock hard right now.

Netflix is already strong enough, but with a showrunner from Hannibal (a fantastic show in its own right) guiding things, I can't imagine anything but greatness.

Netflix is already strong enough, but with a showrunner from Hannibal (a fantastic show in its own right) guiding things, I can't imagine anything but greatness.

So I loved Daredevil, but to be blunt the moment Frank Castle entered the picture I pretty much stopped caring about him aside from wondering why he's such an ass to the people who care about him.

I am 100% on #teamcastle

Hmmm....sounds like I need to get through Season 2 of Daredevil. I can never seem to make it through an episode. I really like the show but I watch it so late at night that the second that there is a little bit of a lull, I'm out for the count.

So I loved Daredevil, but to be blunt the moment Frank Castle entered the picture I pretty much stopped caring about him aside from wondering why he's such an ass to the people who care about him.

I am 100% on #teamcastle

I still love me some Daredevil, no question, but Murdock is a whiny emo bitch.

The one I'm excited for is Iron Fist, though. That really has a shit-ton of potential if they do it the right way.

Bueno

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Started watching this over the weekend. 4 episodes in on Season 1. It is very dark, but I am hooked.

Only cancelled on Netflix... It'll show up on Disney +. All the Marvel stuff is going to be on that channel. And once it does I will stream the shit out of it... just not from Disney +

Back