Mayo HC

He said he didn't want it to seem like a victory lap. The piece is below.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/03osr9ec33I?si=1bhRdNdyv4sUMI2Y&t=730

Perillo and Lazar dragging Belichick through the mud like that is surprising after the 20 years of success he brought the team.

Maybe they already knew what I learned only recently that BB is suspected by the Krafts to have made some "mistakes" on purpose in retribution for not being told about Mayo's succession clause until after the fact. If that's true, I blame the Krafts and BB equally for handling that badly. (It's also possible that could be put out there to discredit BB, I have no way of knowing.)
Regardless, I do blame them equally for the Mac Jones tug of war over trading him or not.

Last edited:
I am so glad I don't listen to sports radio/news media from back home or as much here as I use to. I would be tearing my hair up or bitching to them in a phone call.

Perillo and Lazar dragging Belichick through the mud like that is surprising after the 20 years of success he brought the team.

Maybe they already knew what I learned only recently that BB is suspected by the Krafts to have made some "mistakes" on purpose in retribution for not being told about Mayo's succession clause until after the fact. If that's true, I blame the Krafts and BB equally for handling that badly. (It's also possible that could be put out there to discredit BB, I have no way of knowing.)
Regardless, I do blame them equally for the Mac Jones tug of war over trading him or not.
Well, we do know Bill can hold a grudge like no other. LOL

It's very sad that it's come to this. After all the success.

While Tommy was given a hero's welcome when he came back this season, I really think it will be difficult to see that with Bill. There's a lot of crap floating about out there about this split and it seems to be quite nasty and may not heel for a few years at least.

While Tommy was given a hero's welcome when he came back this season, I really think it will be difficult to see that with Bill. There's a lot of crap floating about out there about this split and it seems to be quite nasty and may not heel for a few years at least.
So well said. And it is indeed a true shame if he does not get all of that and a bag of chips from the organization.

It was pretty awful for a few years after Brady left and then we had last season where he was honored to start the season. The same will happen for Bill in time. In the end, Kraft is the ultimate PR guy ...

OC/DC interviews scheduled. Mayo is leaning heavily to the McVay branch of the Shanahan tree for his OC.

Last edited:
OC/DC interviews scheduled. Mayo is leaning heavily to the McVay branch of the Shanahan tree for his OC.

It will be interesting to see how the OC hire effects the draft.....if they really want to go towards the McVay O (which honestly has so many branches now I think it has lost some of its shine), I' not sure if Daniels really fits.

Back