Mayo HC

What’s the difference between him
and Steve Belichick? I guess he played in the NFL, but coaching wise what’s the difference?

I wanted BB to get canned, but not for mayo or someone else who coached under him to take over. Vrable seems like BB light as well. If Bill is gone the organization needs a clean break.

Living life and gaining experience teaches the rule of unintended consequences.

Last edited:
Funny to look and see how this is playing out. Bill never stood a chance this year as this was already put in place before the season. so why would bill give a shit what this team did this year. he just played it out and you could tell by that smile on his face he was the 1 happy to leave. The more that comes out the more i Know Kraft is the 1 that wanted Mac and BB never did. Good luck to Bill in the future and the Kraft, You better hope this plan works out otherwise you will be the 1 that then fans come down on going forward....good luck for our sake :)

Robert Kraft took a team that at various points in it's history was the laughing stock of the league and turned it into one of the most respected and well managed franchises in the NFL. Look at the value of the team compared to the rest of the league. I suspect he knows WTF he is doing. It's amazing how quick this fan base goes from adoring someone to flat out despising them. We all owe Kraft a huge debt of gratitude and some leeway here. Let's see how this plays out before we declare the team DOA.

Robert Kraft took a team that at various points in it's history was the laughing stock of the league and turned it into one of the most respected and well managed franchises in the NFL. Look at the value of the team compared to the rest of the league. I suspect he knows WTF he is doing. It's amazing how quick this fan base goes from adoring someone to flat out despising them. We all owe Kraft a huge debt of gratitude and some leeway here. Let's see how this plays out before we declare the team DOA.
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

i don't despise him. but my dad in his 80s was not the decision maker of my dad in his 60s.

History:
–Six Super Bowl titles (9 appearances)
–Nine AFC championship wins
–Thirteen AFC Championship Game appearances
–Seventeen division titles, including 11 straight from 2009 through 2019
–Sixteen division titles in 17 years, a streak broken only by the 2008 season in which Tom Brady tore his ACL in Week 1, and the Patriots still went 11-5 with Matt Cassel at quarterback.
–In 24 seasons as head coach, Belichick won 266 games regular-season games. Only Don Shula and George Halas have won more games in their entire careers.
–Belichick’s 266 wins as Patriots head coach are more than Marv Levy and Mike Ditka had combined for their entire careers.
–Belichick’s 31 career playoff wins are by far the most in NFL history. Andy Reid is second with 22.

History:
–Six Super Bowl titles (9 appearances)
–Nine AFC championship wins
–Thirteen AFC Championship Game appearances
–Seventeen division titles, including 11 straight from 2009 through 2019
–Sixteen division titles in 17 years, a streak broken only by the 2008 season in which Tom Brady tore his ACL in Week 1, and the Patriots still went 11-5 with Matt Cassel at quarterback.
–In 24 seasons as head coach, Belichick won 266 games regular-season games. Only Don Shula and George Halas have won more games in their entire careers.
–Belichick’s 266 wins as Patriots head coach are more than Marv Levy and Mike Ditka had combined for their entire careers.
–Belichick’s 31 career playoff wins are by far the most in NFL history. Andy Reid is second with 22.

I stole this and put it on FB. I did attribute it to you @grog on here.

Back