McCourty injury not too serious

I'll reiterate what I said in the post-game thread. This is following the exact same tract that Mayo and Chung did, and both guys missed multiple weeks and were clearly affected by it after returning.

I still expect Devin to miss at least 2 weeks.

Zolak reported yesterday that McCourty will not miss any games.

He claims the information from his source has been dead on accurate about other injuries such as Chung.

and WEEI just said that he could possibly miss the next game despite reports saying he will play

it is just a re-wording to play both sides, we find out if he is at practice this week and go from there

and WEEI just said that he could possibly miss the next game despite reports saying he will play

it is just a re-wording to play both sides, we find out if he is at practice this week and go from there

If Rogers can't play McCourty won't be needed. He deserves a little vacation anyway. Rookie wall and such...

If Rogers can't play McCourty won't be needed. He deserves a little vacation anyway. Rookie wall and such...
I prefer he not be injured but I can see that reasoning while still being a little shell shocked still from McCoy and having a fear of unknown back-up QB's

They just locked up a playoff spot.

The Packers will probably be without Rogers.

It's a home game.

Let him rest up.

They just locked up a playoff spot.
But this (admittedly nice little) fact is irrelevent. What we need to lock up is the 1 seed. That said, I imagine the Pats will use there normal discreet and conservative protocols, and I'm fine with whatever happens.

Cheers, BostonTim

But this (admittedly nice little) fact is irrelevent. What we need to lock up is the 1 seed. That said, I imagine the Pats will use there normal discreet and conservative protocols, and I'm fine with whatever happens.

Cheers, BostonTim

IMO a fully healthy McCourty > beating Green Bay this weekend (and, besides, without Rogers they should be able to beat the Packers without McCourty). Given the thinness at corner, McCourty is probably the most indispensible Patriot next to Brady.

IMO a fully healthy McCourty > beating Green Bay this weekend (and, besides, without Rogers they should be able to beat the Packers without McCourty). Given the thinness at corner, McCourty is probably the most indispensible Patriot next to Brady.

The Patriots will beat GB even if Rodgers plays and McCourty doesn't.

Back