McDaniels not going to Indy? Per Schefter 2/6/18

I’m excited for some change actually. Lots of FAs too so could be a pretty different team.

I really really hope Bill looks externally for coordinators or at least for defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colts just got mcfvked

#deflategate #payback

@mikereiss

Source close to situation says clarity on Bill Belichick's status in New England (Belichick is locked in to coach Patriots in 2018) and stability for family among top factors for Josh McDaniels' sudden change.

funny.gif

Maybe Kraft is firing Bill Belichick and replace him with McDaniels. #coffeewithxtrasugar

All your assistants are belong to us.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Patriots’ assistant QB coach Jerry Schuplinski is expected to join Josh McDaniels’ staff in Indianapolis, per source. <br><br>Also means Patriots’ WR coach Chad O’Shea is in play to become New England’s OC.</p>— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/960920324106850304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 6, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
All our lulz are belong to you.
#nelsonmuntz

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Maybe Kraft is firing Bill Belichick and replace him with McDaniels. #coffeewithxtrasugar

Schefter said Kraft threw in afew dollar signs, and then when that don't work he said, Ok you are going to a team that has a one armed QB, a drugged up owner and who had to say a team deflated balls to take away from a 40 point loss.

Who the fuck would want to work for Irsay?
And who would want to go to a team with no defense at all and no O-line?

And fuck the Colts. They’ll be lucky to finish 3rd in the AFCSouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow that is absolutely hilarious.

Well I guess I'm OK with it. Despite his cutsie calls and slow starts lately, Josh has done well overall. Not sure how he'd do without Brady but we won't find that out for a bit.

Let's fix the D.

Back