McGinest Going to Prison?

I just can't tell the difference between sincere and contrite and a speech designed by pr to be sincere and contrite.
Sometimes it's very easy to tell, i.e. Antonio Brown, like when he suddenly becomes an English major overnight. Much harder with the well spoken Willie for sure.

I said it at the time. People were speculating that this guy must have done something heinous to Willie or his family....I thought this was likely just an idiotic encounter over something that was said at the bar or a guy bumps into a guy at the bar and spills his drink etc.

No matter how wealthy these guys get and their fame, it can be very difficult to remove the thug DNA from them.

I mean, if true, this is really pathetic.

McGinest recently was sued for the attack. Via TMZ.com, the alleged victim claims that McGinest reacted violently to a comment about USC losing to Utah in the Pac-12 championship game.

I said it at the time. People were speculating that this guy must have done something heinous to Willie or his family....I thought this was likely just an idiotic encounter over something that was said at the bar or a guy bumps into a guy at the bar and spills his drink etc.

No matter how wealthy these guys get and their fame, it can be very difficult to remove the thug DNA from them.

I mean, if true, this is really pathetic.
Wow

Maybe that's just a cover for something that's worse...and both know it too? It sounds pretty fishy...it could even be gang related, but, both know that they can't divulge the real facts. I dunno, something like that.

I know friends who had to make shit up for a story that both knew that if the real truth came out, both would be fucked way more.

Oh, he made a comment about Willie's former school? Then definitely jump him with 3 other guys and hit him in the skull with a bottle.

DMiBhEqHh30rpKR1V0fAgVpJ1ZEOy1jSI6kCYHy9zBk.png

Back