Merged - Bradford Traded to Minnesota

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
No link yet but CBS is reporting that Bradford goes to the Vikings for a 2017 1st and 2018 4th.

Un. Believable.

Sam Bradford traded to Vickings

Just breaking on NFL network for a first and forth round pick

If he's worth a 1st and a 4th...:coffee:

Vikings were needy and taken to the cleaners. popcorn

No link yet but CBS is reporting that Bradford goes to the Vikings for a 2017 1st and 2018 4th.

Un. Believable.

At least the Vikings are trying & aren't going the Colts' route with a Curtis Painter kind of guy.

Kevin Clark ‏@bykevinclark 5m
5 minutes ago

Sam Bradford is the Honus Wagner baseball card of QBs. He's apparently worth a lot every time he changes hands but I have no idea why.

:shrug_n:

I wonder if after a using a 1st and a 4th round draft selection for Sam Bradford there could be a real QB controversy when Teddy Bridgewater returns next season?

Kevin Clark ‏@bykevinclark 5m
5 minutes ago

Sam Bradford is the Honus Wagner baseball card of QBs. He's apparently worth a lot every time he changes hands but I have no idea why.

:shrug_n:

Lol!

Something good has to come from a name like Honus.

1st for Bradford? What the ****. .. they do realize he blows and isn't winning them any SBs right?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Desperation.
Desperation.
Desperation.

A 1st-round and conditional pick next year that could be as high as a 2 or 3 for

SAM BRADFORD!!!!

40.5 QBR, 4th worst in the NFL.

Something like 23 or 25 and 37 in the W-L category.

SAM BRADFORD!!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Desperation.
Desperation.
Desperation.

A 1st-round and conditional pick next year that could be as high as a 2 or 3 for

SAM BRADFORD!!!!

40.5 QBR, 4th worst in the NFL.

Something like 23 or 25 and 37 in the W-L category.

SAM BRADFORD!!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Makes me wonder what the market will be like for JimmyG if he plays well.

Sight unseen, I think Jimmy is better than Bradford.

Will the Vikes be giving out more fire sale deals on their draft picks when Sam Made Of Glass goes down in his customary style?

i woulda traded Jimmy G right now and sweated out the four games for that draft haul.

i woulda traded Jimmy G right now and sweated out the four games for that draft haul.

Me too. In a heartbeat for 1 and 4. Screw the 4 games. Brissett would be good enough.

MINNY panicked big time. They must feel Teddy will miss next year too. Or maybe his career his over. Very sad.

Mortgaging your future for Sam Made Of Glass. Smart. Real smart.

...This trade didn't include Herschel Walker either...

Back