MERGED - Jets accused of "illegal" activity

I kinda thought Mangina wasn't clean himself.
I think he's ratting out BB as a means to cause the Pats to lose. He's dirty as hell. Usually takes one to know one. Or the biggest finger-pointers have their own dirt.

BradyLady12 on 09-17-2007 at 08:00 PM said:
I kinda thought Mangina wasn't clean himself.
I think he's ratting out BB as a means to cause the Pats to lose. He's dirty as hell. Usually takes one to know one. Or the biggest finger-pointers have their own dirt.

yes he has herpes.

I think Baltimore is definitely owed a 1st round pick. This is CHEATING.

[/sarcasm]

all kidding aside, the pundants will say this is different. :rolleyes:

For my part, let me say this...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE NFL?!?!?

Frankly, I think the Jets were smart doing that...(isn't that what the Pats got penalized for against San Diego?)...

WTF is with Billick. Have all the coaches turned into crybaby sissies? Dungy submits film because Freeney was held. The
Ravens were suckered into an offsides and file a complaint....

Jeebus. Where are the men in this league? No wonder Belichick and the Pats kick their asses, they are all girlie men! Suck it up and play ball, bitches!

I think Billick did it to be sarcastic. Maybe he thinks Mangini is a Rat because he took what he knew about the Pats from being a coach and used the knowledge to get the Pats punished. Do you really think he had nothing to gain? The Pats lost a 1st round draft pick. That benifits the Jets.

I had a feeling that this may backfire on Mangini. Think about it. If the Jets continue to stink it up and he gets fired, who would want to hire him? Would you trust him?

bclaff on 09-17-2007 at 11:41 PM said:
I think Billick did it to be sarcastic.

I think he did it because Mangini is a rat fink lying sleazebag hypocrite thief and the Jets are pointless losers so bad even when they cheat they can't win and Jet fans are moronic barf eating acorn heads.

But it could also be that thing you said.

I think that the Jets should be punished by having to keep ratboy as their HC for the next 5 years!

Hmmmm, playing Miami this week, I guess someone else would finally have to get a win in the AFCE!

Mangini and the J E T S JETS JETS JETS will be accused of something just about every week for the rest of the season. Many other coaches and staffs are not happy with the fat little rat.
Its going to be a LONG season for Lil' Eric

The Jets Are The Real Cheaters

Billick: Jets 'illegally' simulated snap count on Sunday.

Looks Like ManDouche opened up a real can of worms. This will hurt him more than BB in the long run and is already being proved as Krafty signed him thru 2013.

This may just be the first of more slavos to come towards the Jets. Mangini is now a pariah among NFL head coaches (except for Dungy, of course). There's a good reason why most coaches have had nothing to say about tapegate. He's actually put his team in a tough position because opponents now look at them as whiny ass bitches.

I think the boomerang effect is going to be very enjoyable to watch.

negruber on 09-18-2007 at 06:38 AM said:
I think that the Jets should be punished by having to keep ratboy as their HC for the next 5 years!

Hmmmm, playing Miami this week, I guess someone else would finally have to get a win in the AFCE!

GO 'FINS!!!

bideau* on 09-18-2007 at 08:59 AM said:
This may just be the first of more slavos to come towards the Jets. Mangini is now a pariah among NFL head coaches (except for Dungy, of course). There's a good reason why most coaches have had nothing to say about tapegate. He's actually put his team in a tough position because opponents now look at them as whiny ass bitches.

I think the boomerang effect is going to be very enjoyable to watch.

OH I hope so:thumb:

If high-n-mighty ratboy's whistleblowin' is intended to clean up the NFL wouldn't he snitch on the Phins for their recording of Brady before? Wouldn't he be on the lookout for somethin' here too?

Back