MERGED - MySpace/Facebook

sorry son but I drink beer for the taste not to have my mind altered into thinking I'm hip, cool party guy.....more demons man

so what you're saying is drinking tequila makes you take your clothes off wikkid fast like it does to tommysgirl or what? :doh:

What are you 2 a ****ing tag team? lol

Tequila = mistakes for me, its comparable to a grab bag where every prize is embarrassing. And the next morning is teh suck

so what you're saying is drinking tequila makes you take your clothes off wikkid fast like it does to tommysgirl or what? :doh:
seems like most Women have this issue

what you do in the morning I need not know

ric%20flair%20and%20john%20cena-medium.jpg

Tequila = mistakes for me, its comparable to a grab bag where every prize is embarrassing. And the next morning is teh suck
do you find it easier to remove a silken shift over your head or move it off your shoulders one at a time and let it drop swiftly past your narrow hips onto teh floor?

To get this thread back on track I added more pictures to the parade album

I thought you said you wouldn't tell anyone about our special night?:mad:

I thought you said you wouldn't tell anyone about our special night?:mad:
geez, can you tell me, was it good for me?:shrug:

it musta been so fast --- it's as if it never :high:happened --- which is the usual story of my life :coffee:....even in my fantasy life :sulk:

geez, can you tell me, was it good for me?:shrug:

it musta been so fast --- it's as if it never :high:happened --- which is the usual story of my life :coffee:....even in my fantasy life :sulk:

Baby, I'm always good;)

Back