MERGED - O'Connell has a tiny dick?

tebowwrist03.jpg

I was trying to find that

What's the "too" reference? Is there something else that's tiny?

Not that I care. It has no bearing on his QBing ability, whether he's hung like John Holmes or has a micropeepee. Actually, the tinier the better, 'cause he can scramble without anything getting in the way. :shrug: ROFL

**NOTE**ETHNIC HUMOR TO FOLLOW**

Besides, he's Irish, isn't he? So we already knew. :rimshot:

Maybe it should say, "...but at least I'm not Japanese!" :D

I remember years ago a friend of mine had a baseball card for Cal Ripken that had been recalled because someone had written "Fu*k Face" on the bottom of the bat that you could clearly see in the pic. :jester:

It wasn't Cal, it was his brother Billy. And you've actually seen it? I knew a kid who claimed to own everything precious to man. This card included. But he always used the excuse that, "my dad keeps it locked up and bla bla bla." Kid was full of crap.

Here's the card:

billy.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks there's a slight Keith Foulke resemblance there?

It wasn't Cal, it was his brother Billy. And you've actually seen it? I knew a kid who claimed to own everything precious to man. This card included. But he always used the excuse that, "my dad keeps it locked up and bla bla bla." Kid was full of crap.

Here's the card:

billy.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks there's a slight Keith Foulke resemblance there?

That's funny -- I figured someone would find it. I love the Interwebnets! Yea, actually it was a female co-worker of mine when I was working as a bank teller in high school. Actually we were in vault one day and she said "hey, I've got this funny baseball card, you want to see it?" Mind you she wasn't that hot so there is no sexual subtext to this. ;) So, while we were in the vault counting cash, we opened her safe deposit box (yes, like your friend's Dad she kept it locked up), and she showed me.

That's funny -- I figured someone would find it. I love the Interwebnets! Yea, actually it was a female co-worker of mine when I was working as a bank teller in high school. Actually we were in vault one day and she said "hey, I've got this funny baseball card, you want to see it?" Mind you she wasn't that hot so there is no sexual subtext to this. ;) So, while we were in the vault counting cash, we opened her safe deposit box (yes, like your friend's Dad she kept it locked up), and she showed me.
Wow she opened up her box... hmmm oh sorry minor sexual deviation....

Believe me, that was a box that I did not want to open (think Softball player build + Refridgerator Perry. :Eason:)
I think you misssed a chance to get that card...she was offering a trade - the sechs for the card....one time and what is teh card worth?

silly youth

:D

I think you misssed a chance to get that card...she was offering a trade - the sechs for the card....one time and what is teh card worth?

silly youth

:D

That was a place where no man had gone before and no man shall ever go.

What's the "too" reference? Is there something else that's tiny?

Not that I care. It has no bearing on his QBing ability, whether he's hung like John Holmes or has a micropeepee. Actually, the tinier the better, 'cause he can scramble without anything getting in the way. :shrug: ROFL

I'm assuming the "too" refers to the size of the playcall sheet that's on said band.

O'Connell has a tiny dick?

Awesome.
-----------------------------
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2008/10/01/boston-globe-photo-patriots-kevin-oconnell-wears-wristband-sa/

Boston Globe Photo: Patriots' Kevin O'Connell Wears Wristband Saying 'My D--k Is Tiny Too!'

Michael David Smith
Posted Oct 1st 2008 6:25AM by Michael David Smith

The Boston Globe published a photo of New England Patriots quarterback Kevin O'Connell on Sunday, and as a result, it ran this apology on Tuesday:

Editor's note: A photo on Page C6 in Sunday's Sports section showed Patriots rookie quarterback Kevin O'Connell wearing a wristband with inappropriate language written on it. The photo did not meet the Globe's journalistic standards and should not have been published.

So what was that inappropriate language? You can see a close-up of the wristband here. It said, "My d--k is tiny too!" That's classy.

I have no idea why O'Connell was wearing the wristband. Did he write it to make a joke to his teammates? Did one of his teammates write it to play a joke on him? But I do know the caption under the photo makes it all the better: "The Patriots are refining Kevin O'Connell's mechanics, but they believe he has the tools to be a top-flight quarterback."
-----------------------------------------------------

I hope the Pats can sign Randy Moss! :)

Back