MERGED: Patriots Planet Draft Party 2007

I like having my Driver... um I mean wife with me at these types of things, you know those places where you may over indulge

mikiemo83 on 03-08-2007 at 12:35 PM said:
I like having my Driver... um I mean wife with me at these types of things, you know those places where you may over indulge

What are you drinking mikie?

I'll make sure they have plenty of it. :D

mikiemo83 on 03-08-2007 at 04:34 PM said:
yes because real sex on Wolston beach would be dangerous and drinking the water toxic

Wollaston Beach is awesome. Maybe we should have the draft party at the Beach Comber instead. :D

Patriots4ever on 03-08-2007 at 04:55 PM said:
Wollaston Beach is awesome. Maybe we should have the draft party at the Beach Comber instead. :D
Maintain position, maintain position at Pat's

my brother used to play there with his band before they became a duo - Clutch Grabwell was a great time, lots of females but Johnny kept thinking I was my brother and asking me to sing

mikiemo83 on 03-09-2007 at 07:27 AM said:
Maintain position, maintain position at Pat's

my brother used to play there with his band before they became a duo - Clutch Grabwell was a great time, lots of females but Johnny kept thinking I was my brother and asking me to sing

I was kidding, we're all set to go at Flan's. Going to go over there later on to go over some details. Meeting of the minds session.

I haven't been to the Beach Comber in years. The police presence down there is unprecedented these days.

Is ESPN covering the draft or NFL Network? Or both?

I might show up. But it's my anniversary weekend, so if I do you can assume the funeral will be Sunday, LOL...

You leaving the mansion, Bruce Wayne, er, I mean, UT? Or are you continuing on as an anonymous reclusive millionaire who no one knows, surrounded by Internet terminals and only one old butler as a confidante? :D

JD10367 on 03-13-2007 at 02:22 PM said:
I might show up. But it's my anniversary weekend, so if I do you can assume the funeral will be Sunday, LOL...

You leaving the mansion, Bruce Wayne, er, I mean, UT? Or are you continuing on as an anonymous reclusive millionaire who no one knows, surrounded by Internet terminals and only one old butler as a confidante? :D
I heard he was at the last one watching from across the room

NVTech_busi2313.jpg

JD10367 on 03-13-2007 at 02:22 PM said:

Bring the wife, it will be a great time.

PSA: On a side note, and not that anyone was probably interested, but I was at Pat Flanagan's earlier today [alright, I like to drink :D] and it appears that they have permanently removed the pool tables. Oh well, more room for us.

This has been your Patriots Planet Draft Day Party 2007 update.

Now, back to your scheduled yuck up fest. :D

Nevermind on the pool tables being gone. My friends were playing a trick on me as the pool tables will be back after St. Patriots Day. :banghead:

I really hate my friends.

Back