MERGED: Patriots Planet Draft Party 2007

pick

We should be picking around 3-3:30ish. My parents are redoing the house so they can sell and move to FL so I'll be helping my Dad do #$%^. I'll be there when I can, but some of you know my Dad, so you know not to mess with him when wants you to do sh@t.

Re: pick

COOKIEINCOLLEGE on 04-26-2007 at 11:42 PM said:
parents are redoing the house so they can sell and move to FL

Are they moving anywhere near Miami/Ft.Lauderdale ? Can the Planeteers stay there for the Oct 21st Pats/Dolphins game ?
Thanks

Son's game at 1pm, over at 2:30-ish, be there around 3pm, earlier if game is moved to Sunday.

I live in Randolph, but grew up in Quincy. I will try to stop by tomorrow before our first pick at #24. The only place to be on draft day is with other Pats fans.

bryanp56 on 04-27-2007 at 08:30 PM said:
I live in Randolph, but grew up in Quincy. I will try to stop by tomorrow before our first pick at #24. The only place to be on draft day is with other Pats fans.
we will be there

Patriots4ever on 04-27-2007 at 09:44 PM said:
Who's flying in chiefsgal?

nobody did.....:mad: but that's okay, I was at the lake all day long....got home in time to see the 15th pick and realized that Quinn hadn't been taken.......wow......hope you all had/have a great time and stay safe!!!!:)

Patriots4ever on 04-27-2007 at 09:44 PM said:
This party's gonna rock!

Thanks Patriots4ever. I was a good time, and Pat Flanagans took care of us pretty well. Good bunch of regulars at that bar.
Thanks again.

(photos to come)

I only took a few photos, but I don't want to post them without people's OK.

I have shots which include Patriots4Ever, Odirama, JoePhoto, Mikiemo, PA Pats, Bideau, DChester, Cookie, RG, TBrownslady, Raz, and a couple of guys whose names I don't remember.

If any of the above want the pics, send me an e-mail at JD10367a@aol.com (don't forget the "a" at the end of my usual screen name) and I'll e-mail you some small 60K versions.

Oh, yeah, and I second Joe's thanks to P4 for setting up the party. Seems like it was a decently-located place for us to all get to. We'll have to do it again next year--although I suppose we can set it up for the evening, since we know the Pats will be picking 32nd. :D

JD10367 on 04-28-2007 at 10:39 PM said:
I only took a few photos, but I don't want to post them without people's OK.

I have shots which include Patriots4Ever, Odirama, JoePhoto, Mikiemo, PA Pats, Bideau, DChester, Cookie, RG, TBrownslady, Raz, and a couple of guys whose names I don't remember.

If any of the above want the pics, send me an e-mail at JD10367a@aol.com (don't forget the "a" at the end of my usual screen name) and I'll e-mail you some small 60K versions.
I'm OK with you posting the pics.
Thanks Ps4evah!

Post the pics JD, I don't have a problem and I don't think the other will mind either.

I had a great time yesterday as well. Thanks to all who participated.

Thanks for a great time p4e. Joe is correct, the regulars at the bar are pretty good guys.

Time to start planning for next year :thumb:

It is a friendly place with good people. Glad to hear everyone had a good time.

I imagine that they will have no problem hosting us again next year.

ROFL

I'll bring you a bottle next time around so we don't run into that snafu again.

As for your couch request, I cannot help you there.

JD10367 on 04-28-2007 at 10:39 PM said:
I don't want to post them without people's OK.

Post em JD. We only meet to get our photos taken.

Back