MERGED: Where is Caylee?

my only thought right now is I hope the bitch spends her time in prison in general population....:mad:

As of right now she is in protective custody. :banghead:

I have no idea what they will do when and if she is convicted but I would love nothing more than her to be in general population.

As of right now she is in protective custody. :banghead:

I have no idea what they will do when and if she is convicted but I would love nothing more than her to be in general population.

she should be there now...we'd find out where the girl is a whole lot faster...

she should be there now...we'd find out where the girl is a whole lot faster...

I find it very hard to believe that she hasn't confided in someone about what happened to Caylee. I think someone in that family (besides Casey) knows the truth and now they are trying to protect Casey.

Does anyone know what they would need to do legally in order to bug the house or at least the phone lines?

I find it very hard to believe that she hasn't confided in someone about what happened to Caylee. I think someone in that family (besides Casey) knows the truth and now they are trying to protect Casey.

Does anyone know what they would need to do legally in order to bug the house or at least the phone lines?

Everything seems to indicate this girl is a liar, a thief, a cheater, a manipulater, a criminal, and totally selfish. They've found blood in the trunk, as well as chemical evidence of a dead body being in the trunk. Does anyone really think she found someone else who is EQUALLY INSANE that she confided in that she murdered her small child?!? :shake: If so, string that person up right next to her, but I doubt she told anyone.

Bring up to the South, and I don't mean Florida, I mean the REAL South,we take care of her and they will never find the body

she suffers longer with me, I have the answer of where the body is within an hour but I keep ripping nails off and stuff for the rest of the time

INGREDIENTS

1 bottle of hot pepper sauce
1 cheese grater
1 pair of wire snippers
1 pair of piers
1 set of barbeque skewers
1 car battery with jumpers and damp sponges
1 soundproofed room

Party time.

she suffers longer with me, I have the answer of where the body is within an hour but I keep ripping nails off and stuff for the rest of the time

I'd start with the nails....:jester:

Everything seems to indicate this girl is a liar, a thief, a cheater, a manipulater, a criminal, and totally selfish. They've found blood in the trunk, as well as chemical evidence of a dead body being in the trunk. Does anyone really think she found someone else who is EQUALLY INSANE that she confided in that she murdered her small child?!? :shake: If so, string that person up right next to her, but I doubt she told anyone.

I may be grasping but with the way her mother has been backpeddaling on all of her original statements and has absolutely refused to help look for her granddaughter and has the nerve to blame Law Enforcement and the media for what has happened to Caylee and not her lying, cheating, manipulating, selfish, cheating and criminal daughter... then yes, I think Cindy knows a hell of a lot more than what she is sharing with Law Enforcement.

Cindy Anthony has even destroyed evidence by washing a pair of pants that was left in Casey's car before turning them over to Law Enforcement. If the car originally smelled like "a dead body had been in the damn car" you would think that as a wife of a former police officer that she would have known better than to have tampered with anything in that car.

She has constantly told the media that she has gotten phone calls about Caylee? If that were true don't you think that Law Enforcement would set up a wire tap in order to trace those calls? If she was so concerned with finding her granddaughter she would have been the one to request that wire tap.

I have listened/watched all of the original police interviews. I have listened to all the jail calls from Casey to her family and I have come to the conclusion (I may be wrong) that Cindy knows that Caylee is dead. She may not know what happened but I find that hard to believe anymore.

Oh, and also, Casey's brother Lee went to Casey's boyfriends house to pick up all of her belongings and they washed all of those clothes too because they smelled like "smoke."

Oh, and also, Casey's brother Lee went to Casey's boyfriends house to pick up all of her belongings and they washed all of those clothes too because they smelled like "smoke."

I said it before and I will say it again the family is hip deep in it. They didn't have anything to do with the murder itself, but knew soon after and are and have PURPOSELY destroyed evidence and LIED to investigators.

What ever happened to Cindy's "co-operation" with the FBI? You know because she didn't trust the local police since she admitted to "lying" in her phone call about the "dead body" smell? That b*tch is just as responsible in many ways since she is covering up for this murderer and has from day one.

Casey lived in her house and spent almost every night there...so did Caylee.

I said it before and I will say it again the family is hip deep in it. They didn't have anything to do with the murder itself, but knew soon after and are and have PURPOSELY destroyed evidence and LIED to investigators.

What ever happened to Cindy's "co-operation" with the FBI? You know because she didn't trust the local police since she admitted to "lying" in her phone call about the "dead body" smell? That b*tch is just as responsible in many ways since she is covering up for this murderer and has from day one.

Casey lived in her house and spent almost every night there...so did Caylee.

Oh, I also do not think that they had anything to do with Caylee's death but like you I think that they know what happened and have and still are covering for Casey. Cindy won't even cooperate with this group who came from Texas to search for Caylee yet she is pointing fingers at anyone and everyone saying no one is doing anything.

I found it funny how they wanted Casey's house arrest to be lifted as soon as they learned that the group from Texas was coming back to continue their search for Caylee (they had to call it off earlier because of Tropical Storm Fay). I also found it funny how they wanted Casey to be able to search for Caylee without the presense of any Law Enforcement? Something tells me that she wanted to move Caylee's body or some kind of evidence.

Oh, I also do not think that they had anything to do with Caylee's death but like you I think that they know what happened and have and still are covering for Casey. Cindy won't even cooperate with this group who came from Texas to search for Caylee yet she is pointing fingers at anyone and everyone saying no one is doing anything.

I found it funny how they wanted Casey's house arrest to be lifted as soon as they learned that the group from Texas was coming back to continue their search for Caylee (they had to call it off earlier because of Tropical Storm Fay). I also found it funny how they wanted Casey to be able to search for Caylee without the presense of any Law Enforcement? Something tells me that she wanted to move Caylee's body or some kind of evidence.

There's is no body left to find. IF L.E. thought she would lead them to a "body" they would have found a way to get it done on the sly. That is the reason why no one has "cracked" they have no bargaining chip. They offered her a deal if she lead them to Caylee's whereabouts....but she didn't why? Because there is no "where abouts" to take them too unfortunately. IMO. Could be some evidence buried somewhere though they would be stupid to move it regardless. They didn't want L.E. around because they would find "clues" just like the "picture" they have of the imaginary babysitter the lawyer is "tracking down" in TX...funny it was a week ago they "located" the man who took this revealing picture...yet...NOTHING a week later?....must be going by wagon train.

True justice will not prevail unless this family goes down also....I hope they perjure themselves on the stand and then get jail time and general pop takes care of them...they are the same class as Casey IMO.

Back