miami - Pats Official game-day Thread

i disagree. coaching matters. he's made a lot of crappy plays but his mechanics went from decent last year to trash, despite working with house, who as far as i know, has never made a qb worse. look at daniel j. last year vs. this. look at russel wilson last year vs. this. etc etc.
Obviously coaching matters. Matt is terrible. I never said otherwise.

It's not all Matt's fault though...Mac has a lot of blame that he deserves just as well.

The ONLY way that Mac will be good, like I said before...is if he has a loaded team like he had in Bama. At least with Brady, he made the rest of his team better (for the most part). Not with this cat...
False.

Mac will be very good next year if BB does what I said above, IMO.

Impressively bad...
See, 65% with the coaching staff and play book is amazing.

When you make statements like the one above you undermine yourself across the board.

Which is a shame because I know you are an independent thinker most of the time. And you know that is a compliment.

See, 65% with the coaching staff and play book is amazing.

When you make statements like the one above you undermine yourself across the board.

Which is a shame because I know you are an independent thinker most of the time. And you know that is a compliment.
It's a very safe, conservative offense.

Our pass catchers are amazing, right? Like you've said all year, how good they are. Proven by Mac's 65% completion percentage even though he ALWAYS misses his targets.
Thornton looks promising. I'll say that. He could be a good one. Bourne isn't that good at all. I was the first one that said this. I thought that Agholor was going to be an OK sign, but, he was terrible in NE. He really only had 2 decent years in the NFL. Smith has been used poorly. Henry is decent. Meyers is dependable, but, limited ceiling.

The offensive tackles need to be upgraded. Andrews won't be around forever.

Back