miami - Pats Official game-day Thread

I'm not the type of person who dwells on the past. But I think about the Raiders game, the bad call giving them the TD, then the Keystone Cops routine, and it pisses me off. We would be 9-7 now.

Well shit, the Pats won even though there's no offense.

Jon Jones getting hurt isn't good.

Thornton is looking a little better today, just imagine if he had a real QB?!?! :coffee:

For what?

Mac sucks...deep down you know he does. Just watch him. He ALWAYS misses his targets.
False.

It is going to be a hoot next season if BB manages to get a decent staff on board.

Oh, the mea culpa's will be one thing.

The fun part will be when folks here claim they never quit on Mac.

The internet is forever.

If he was legit, he would have shown a lot more than this.
i disagree. coaching matters. he's made a lot of crappy plays but his mechanics went from decent last year to trash, despite working with house, who as far as i know, has never made a qb worse. look at daniel j. last year vs. this. look at russel wilson last year vs. this. etc etc.

False.

It is going to be a hoot next season if BB manages to get a decent staff on board.

Oh, the mea culpa's will be one thing.

The fun part will be when folks here claim they never quit on Mac.

The internet is forever.
The ONLY way that Mac will be good, like I said before...is if he has a loaded team like he had in Bama. At least with Brady, he made the rest of his team better (for the most part). Not with this cat...

Back