More crap from ESPN

PSC_Pats_Fan

Reaction score
They ranked the supposedly 20 most dominant athletes of the last 20 years... Tiger Woods was #1, LeBron James was #2, and Peyton Manning was #3 (LOL!!)

The GOAT, Tom Brady, was number 20. :facepalm:

Total fail and more anti-Patriot crap from the joke that is ESPN.

You can find the article on their homepage if you realy want to see it.

They ranked the supposedly 20 most dominant athletes of the last 20 years... Tiger Woods was #1, LeBron James was #2, and Peyton Manning was #3 (LOL!!)

I can't argue with Tiger and LeBron being ahead of Brady.

:shrug_n:

:coffee:

take TFB out of the equation, they have Serena at number 12. That is ridiculous. I would have Serena probably top 5.

Did idiot Tony Dungy write this? I dare anyone to find a all time QB list that has Brady not number 1, and Manning even 2nd. I have a feeling this is another attempt by ESPN to get people pissed and thus making them more popular.

The most dominant player in any sport, ever, was Hobbes.

Calvin never had a chance.

oogy.gif

ESPN likes to make things up as they go along and invent arbitrary scoring systems to favor their binkies.

But if you want to get hit in the head a lot, take ESPN and their opinions seriously.

Or do what I do, and look upon them as the clowns that they are. :D

The most dominant player in any sport, ever, was Hobbes.

Calvin never had a chance.

oogy.gif

ESPN likes to make things up as they go along and invent arbitrary scoring systems to favor their binkies.

But if you want to get hit in the head a lot, take ESPN and their opinions seriously.

Or do what I do, and look upon them as the clowns that they are. :D

I think you meant Roy Hobbs. He was a natural.

:coffee:

ESPN recently reported that Bobby Orr, who turned 70 yesterday, was a poor defenseman who had not effect on the changes in the game of hockey.

ESPN recently reported that Bobby Orr, who turned 70 yesterday, was a poor defenseman who had not effect on the changes in the game of hockey.

Well, there you go! ESPN has spoken! :rolleyes:

No wonder they're tanking.

Peter King ( a/k/a King dbag)

Just on K&C. Who among you listened to his desparate babbling?

What a Bleeping Buffoon. Trying to "explain" how they justify TFB's position. So comicle you should have laughed him off the stage. Pathetically non-responsive. Enough, on it's own to destroy whatever legacy amyone might claim for him.

It was probably written by Rob Parker.:suicide:

ROFL

ESPN proving again how little they know about hockey.

ROFL

ESPN proving again how little they know about hockey.

Proving again how vital to their possible salvation, shitting with ignorant mallace on the Boston Market Is.

Hahaha... yes, the only QB to win 5 Super Bowls is #20...

ESPN furthering their case as the worst.

Andelman used to have an old hockey writer on his show, Red Fisher, who was a total clown. Andelman used him as his "expert" because Andelman knew nothing about hockey and Andelman hated Harry Sinden (not the way fans hated him, it was personal). Fisher had a bug up his ass about the B's (he was a Rangers beat writer for years) and Orr specifically. He continuously claimed that Orr wasn't even a top 10 all-timer. Claimed he couldn't play defense. Never mind the 120 pt seasons and how he revolutionized the way defense is played in the NHL.

Fisher is in the NHL HOF, but it doesn't mean he knew what he was talking about. When he was on, I turned the radio off.

:shrug:

Back