Must watch Halloween movies.

Alk

Reaction score
It's that season. What's everyone's go to movies for the Halloween season? For me it isn't Halloween until I have watched The Lost Boys and Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'm going to see a 35 year anniversary screening of The Lost Boys tonight at an old theater. I'm really excited because I have never actually seen it on the big screen.

I just got an email yesterday that Brian Bostwick is hosting a 47th anniversary showing of Rocky Horror in Burlington VT of all places.

I haven't Lost Boys in years, I probably should.

Lost Boys is a solid choice, unfortunately, my wife and daughter will force me to watch Hocus Pocus and I may have to watch the newer version at the local theater as well. The good news is that the theater serves adult drinks.

Lost Boys is a solid choice, unfortunately, my wife and daughter will force me to watch Hocus Pocus and I may have to watch the newer version at the local theater as well. The good news is that the theater serves adult drinks.
Did they release the new one in theaters? It's on Disney plus right now. We showed a double feature for my wife and some of her friends. I only watched in between plays of the football game but it didn't seem as awful as I thought it was going to be.

Did they release the new one in theaters? It's on Disney plus right now. We showed a double feature for my wife and some of her friends. I only watched in between plays of the football game but it didn't seem as awful as I thought it was going to be.
Nope, you're right. I just checked the listings and it looks like it's just on Disney. I think that the wife just assumed that it was released to the theaters. The good news is that the drinks will be cheaper.

• Haha
Reactions: Alk

I actually liked the new Hocus Pocus. In many ways it was better than the first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The Ring is pretty good. Sixth Sense is another oldie but goodie.

The original Fright Night, Lost Boys just to name a a couple.

Cabin in the Woods, also is a fun one.

Just got home from watching The Lost Boys. I was totally missing out not seeing it in a theater. What a fun night. The crowd was so into it. Some had seen it a hundred times like me and some were seeing it for the first time. The best part was the first time they started the movie the audio wasn't working and people in the crowd started speaking the parts. 🤣

Last edited:
Has anyone seen Smile? The preview looked pretty good.

The Conjuring. Last year we watched it, then took a ride to the house where it happened. They had signs all over the place saying Private Property and No Trespassing.

My favorite is still the original Halloween.

I saw this on the TV guide and have seen it many times.

13 Ghosts

Back