New here

BaCsonkaDonk

Grim and frostbitten
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. As you can probably tell by my SN, I'm a Dolphins fan. I decided to join because it looked like there were a lot of interesting conversations here. I've grown past Internet pissing contests, so I'm not here to talk shit or anything. Would you all mind terribly if I decided to join you in respectful conversation?

Hi, everyone. As you can probably tell by my SN, I'm a Dolphins fan. I decided to join because it looked like there were a lot of interesting conversations here. I've grown past Internet pissing contests, so I'm not here to talk shit or anything. Would you all mind terribly if I decided to join you in respectful conversation?

Welcome!

Don't blow it!

Fins fan? Grrrr.... I'm surrounded by enough of you bastages at school.

Anyway..

:wave: :Lwelcome:

Welcome to the Planet. Many fans of other teams here and we all have a good time. The ones that go off the deep end get banished to the Assclown Asylum, which is similar the insanity department of the 7th level of hell. You sound like someone who will never see its insides unless you go there for amusement value.

Welcome to the Planet. Many fans of other teams here and we all have a good time. The ones that go off the deep end get banished to the Assclown Asylum, which is similar the insanity department of the 7th level of hell. You sound like someone who will never see its insides unless you go there for amusement value.

He seems to like it there?:shrug::huh:

There are so many fans of opposing teams here that I sometimes forget that they are actually non-Pats fans.

Just stay out of the political forum if you value whatever amount of sanity you have ROFL

No deal, membership is contingent upon victory in a pissing contest

Well, I looked through there and I had to defend Dan Marino's legacy. But I'm not a troll, I assure you.

Don't bother. It isn't about Marino, it's about that insane D22 who probably has Dan tattooed on his penis.

Back