New Van Halen (not Van Hagar) Album in the works.

At one point this would have made my day, but all it does for me now is: 'meh'

I think that is BALLSY news. Love the real VH!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U2R2KXNQR1M" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Fun Fact-

Van Halen with Dave is a guilty pleasure of mine :eek:

No great loss with Michael Anthony... A monkey could hit an open G string in time..

At one point this would have made my day, but all it does for me now is: 'meh'

You won't find a bigger VH fan than me, and I kinda have the same reaction. At least this will make them go on tour, which is always a treat.

When you have the discography that they do, it's hard to top yourself when you're 60 years old.

Good stuff though. I'll buy it regardless....

No great loss with Michael Anthony... A monkey could hit an open G string in time..

Wrong.

Michael Anthony's immeasurable value to this band are simply his backup vocals. Take a listen to just about every VH song, and pay close attention to backup singing. That's where the real loss is felt.

You won't find a bigger VH fan than me, and I kinda have the same reaction. At least this will make them go on tour, which is always a treat.

When you have the discography that they do, it's hard to top yourself when you're 60 years old.

Good stuff though. I'll buy it regardless....

I love'd these guy's, they're the soundtrack to my youth:hump:

I just got tired of the "new album" rumors, they had a great thing, and couldn't handle it. I used to love Eddie, then hate him, now it's just pitty.

Fun Fact-

Mine too. Then I met DLR a few years ago. Talk about dream crusher. Seriously, biggest dork alive. I still haz the sadz.:sulk:

I loved Van Halen (never listened to the Hagar stuff) but I doubt Dave's pipes will hold out live so this is a meh for me too

Fun Fact-

They were tre. men .doe's. it shouldn't be a guilty pleasure. liking Duran Duran would be a guilty pleasure:rolleyes:

They were tre. men .doe's. it shouldn't be a guilty pleasure. liking Duran Duran would be a guilty pleasure:rolleyes:

I was just telling my daughter the other day, I went to see David Bowie in the 80's and the back up band was Duran Duran and I refused to leave the bowels of the stadium until they were off stage.

I was just telling my daughter the other day, I went to see David Bowie in the 80's and the back up band was Duran Duran and I refused to leave the bowels of the stadium until they were off stage.

I might just forgive you for being a Canadiens fan:thumb:

I might just forgive you for being a Canadiens fan:thumb:

:D

also last weekend my wife grabbed the wrong pair of jeans from the dryer and asked if I could go get her "Van Halen" jeans (they look like they have the VH logo on the back pockets) so I grabbed them and was walking to the upstairs vocalizing the opening guitar to "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" and my daughter opened her bedroom door and was all :spock:

:D

also last weekend my wife grabbed the wrong pair of jeans from the dryer and asked if I could go get her "Van Halen" jeans (they look like they have the VH logo on the back pockets) so I grabbed them and was walking to the upstairs vocalizing the opening guitar to "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" and my daughter opened her bedroom door and was all :spock:
Lol. They must be Seven For All Mankind jeans. I never thought of it but the logo is Van Halen.ROFL

Back