Newest Patriots Fan

Patriots4ever

Running Up the Score
Reaction score
MrsPatriots4ever and I are pleased to announce our new arrival, Jeffrey David Gabriel on Thursday, 11/17/16 at 12:57pm

8lbs, 8oz, 21"

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fphoto.php%3Ffbid%3D10211447137439246%26set%3Da.1626104137624.84563.1387148403%26type%3D3&width=500" width="500" height="639" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

Mom had a c-section and is still recovering in the hospital. It has been a hectic 3 days, to say the least, but all are healthy and happy.

Go Patriots!

She's a sweetheart. So Happy for all 3 of you. I'm gonna need another glass of prosecco, to raise my glass. That means I'll have to open a bottle, and we can't let all those lovely bubbles go to waste, now can we?

Again, Congratulations!

That is so awesum. :toast:
It's about time you give Matthew a little brother.

That is so awesum. :toast:
It's about time you give Matthew a little brother.

Jeffrey will be watching his 1st Patriots game tomorrow with me in the hospital. He will be wearing that Patriots hat that Matthew wore when he was born too.

Congratulations!
Glad everyone is doing well. :toast:
He's a handsome dude...from his mother's side? ;)

Outstanding news!!! Very happy for your family.

Extra special Thanksgiving this year!

Congratulations and best wishes to all! wuv

Job well done Mrs P4E!! Handsome young man! Big boy.

And Matthew too! Congrats Matthew on being a big brother, you got this buddy!

Oh and Mike, way to be there, congrats and enjoy the games today!!!!

Job well done Mrs P4E!! Handsome young man! Big boy.

And Matthew too! Congrats Matthew on being a big brother, you got this buddy!

Oh and Mike, way to be there, congrats and enjoy the games today!!!!

Hey, let's not minimize Mike's role in all of this. After all, he was there when it counted. :thumb:

Hey, let's not minimize Mike's role in all of this. After all, he was there when it counted. :thumb:

I wish I could tell you that Thursday was an easy day.

Thanks to the team of doctors that did an amazing job. Too many issues to discuss here, but thankfully all is good now

Back