NFCCG. What kind of game will it be?

What's the NFCCG going to be like?

• Total voters
I'd like to see the Saints blow em out but I think this game is gonna be close and high scoring. Brees for the win!

I will give Favre credit he has had a GREAT year but I still don't wanna see him make it to the SB cause that means I'd have to root for him there. I just want him to go away. But atleast he had a great season to end with if he finally chooses to retire for real this time. I just won't believe it til I see it

Vikings put the Saints in the DITCH!

While I THINK this is VERY possible there is still the Favre/Gunslinger mentality.

He could revert to Tombrady 2009 playoffs mode and with a guy like Sharper back there (VERY familiar with Favre) Lord Favre could

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rF3YQ5WajJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rF3YQ5WajJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm hoping the Saints win it all,but have a bad feeling the Vikes front seven might slow down Brees just enough to squeak out a win in a very close,hard fought game...Who ever wins this game will be no doubt 100000000% lead pip lock to win the SB period.... Colts and Jets = easy road to the SB.... Actually I want the Jets win to win in the shove it up your asshole colts,but the Colts should win that game rather handily. My scores will be Vikes 27 Saints 24
Colts 41 Jets 9

Side/under boob

WINBOOB

FvckthattehdamnedMDhastehwinbewbiesrightnow :(

If we could get this thread back on track :rolleyes: :D

You know how it is up here. People don’t talk, they just run off to New Orleans and jump on that BS Saints bandwagon.

“Go Pats.”

I'd like to see the Saints blow em out but I think this game is gonna be close and high scoring. Brees for the win!

I will give Favre credit he has had a GREAT year but I still don't wanna see him make it to the SB cause that means I'd have to root for him there. I just want him to go away. But atleast he had a great season to end with if he finally chooses to retire for real this time. I just won't believe it til I see it

I honestly don't get all the Favre hate centered around that. Why should he go away? He obviously can still play at a very high level. His decision to come back was made months ago but people are still sick of him for some reason. Clearly they're sick of all the talking heads who won't shutup about him. Who's fault is that really, theirs or Favres?

If Favre wins this year you'll still have the media circus anyway. Would you want to be going into next year with Tarvaris Jackson or Sage Rosenchoker?

Not just the talking heads with their verbal BJs of Favruh...at least he is playing well enough to deserve some of that for his play this year, (though that's not always required for them to drool). The problem for me is that he's a lying, narcissistic, manipulative, passive-aggressive selfish SOB... not that he wanted to keep playing as long as someone wanted him. I think that is the sentiment behind people saying "THEN HE WILL JUST GO AWAY"...much moreso than they don't think he should be playing.

It will be...

INTERCEPTIONAL!

brettfavrevikings.jpg

:coffee:

Judging from the look of Favre during the post-game press conference, the zombie option should get more discussion.

Dear tiny Jesus in your golden-fleece diapers, with your tiny, little, fat, balled-up fists pawing at the air, I ask you for this. Please, I don't ask for much (i actually do but you usually don't come through for me) but I ask that you please end the BrettFavre nightmare going on this season. You have already taken it upon yourself to send either the Colts or Jets into the Championship game, please have a heart and let the people of New Orleans have a Super Bowl to help them get over what you did to them a few years ago.

I ask this in your name, AMEN.

Thank you Jesus..................

Not just the talking heads with their verbal BJs of Favruh...at least he is playing well enough to deserve some of that for his play this year, (though that's not always required for them to drool). The problem for me is that he's a lying, narcissistic, manipulative, passive-aggressive selfish SOB... not that he wanted to keep playing as long as someone wanted him. I think that is the sentiment behind people saying "THEN HE WILL JUST GO AWAY"...much moreso than they don't think he should be playing.

^This thank you :)

Back