Nick Wright hot take

Patriots71

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
Reaction score
Website
t.me
nick wright

Verified account

@getnickwright
Follow Follow @getnickwright
More
Chiefs defender clearly worried about a roughing penalty & tries to hit & immediately release Brady... turns into a New England touchdown that changes the game & could determine homefield in the AFC.

Ok first of all...The new Qb roughing rule has to do with body weight on the QB. Second. Jury still out on if he "let go" because he fell on his ass on the play. 3rd, there was a holding penalty so that would have gave the pats first down on the 1 yard line. So he used that to say the new rule might have cost the chiefs homefield.

You cannot make this shit up.

nick wright

Verified account

@getnickwright
Follow Follow @getnickwright
More
Chiefs defender clearly worried about a roughing penalty & tries to hit & immediately release Brady... turns into a New England touchdown that changes the game & could determine homefield in the AFC.

Ok first of all...The new Qb roughing rule has to do with body weight on the QB. Second. Jury still out on if he "let go" because he fell on his ass on the play. 3rd, there was a holding penalty so that would have gave the pats first down on the 1 yard line. So he used that to say the new rule might have cost the chiefs homefield.

You cannot make this shit up.

He was spinning out of that tackle. The defender didn’t have close to the wrap up that this is being portrayed as. He whiffed. And in quick thinking he came up with the “I didn’t want a penalty” line. Turns out it was moot because there already was laundry on the field.

The more I watch that play, I think it was just a case of him thinking that the ball was gone which I did too for a split second when I watched the play live. Now he's just using it as a platform to gripe about the new rule AND cover up for his boneheaded play.

The more I watch that play, I think it was just a case of him thinking that the ball was gone which I did too for a split second when I watched the play live. Now he's just using it as a platform to gripe about the new rule AND cover up for his boneheaded play.

Thinking the ball is gone is one thing, although it seemed like he just wiffed and fell, but anyway, him and the media trying to use the new roughing rules which this had zero bearing on with this play, is flat out stupid, and then using it to say new rules cost the chiefs home field is just bad journalism.

I don't think he thought the ball was gone. I think Brady broke an arm tackle, attempted by Speaks, who took a bad angle.

I don't think he thought the ball was gone. I think Brady broke an arm tackle, attempted by Speaks, who took a bad angle.

Thank you.

This is EXACTLY what happened.

There’s not a DL in the league that wouldn’t finish their hit on TB in hopes of being The Guy.

It is easier to blame the rule than accept responsibility.

Well the thing is, if he let go because he thought the ball was gone, and it would be a late hit, that rule has been around for about 40 years. Blaming the weight of the player on the QB really didn't come into play there.

Nick Wright is famous for being a Patriots hater.

Anything he says about the Patriots is biased af.
Pay no attention to his spin.
Speaks couldn't hold on to Brady who slipped out of his weak grasp easily as Speaks' own falling inertia carried him away from Brady. TD.

Well the thing is, if he let go because he thought the ball was gone, and it would be a late hit, that rule has been around for about 40 years. Blaming the weight of the player on the QB really didn't come into play there.
you do know they are calling all kinds of shit calls and he used the same rule that got Matthews twice as the reason he let go instead of taking him down... He messed up and used the easy excuse, even if it doesn't apply - we are in agreement here

People really are stupid, aren't they, buying this cover-up? Or so invested in their anti-Pats agenda they just ignore facts.

Any good excuse...

Nick Wright is famous for being a Patriots hater.

Anything he says about the Patriots is biased af.
Pay no attention to his spin.
Speaks couldn't hold on to Brady who slipped out of his weak grasp easily as Speaks' own falling inertia carried him away from Brady. TD.

Nick Wright can tongue punch my fart box.

Back