No Game Thread For The Pro Bowl?

PSC_Pats_Fan

Reaction score
ROFL Just kidding. ROFL

I couldn’t make it past 5 minutes of trying to watch it. What a pathetic joke and utter waste of time.

No wonder Brady stopped going to these stupid things.

NFC getting shut out lol

ROFL Just kidding. ROFL

I couldn’t make it past 5 minutes of trying to watch it. What a pathetic joke and utter waste of time.

No wonder Brady stopped going to these stupid things.

This thread should be changed to the 'Peyton Manning Memorial Pro Bowl'.

The last time I watched one, Lawrence Taylor was lining up for the NFC. :coffee:

This thread should be changed to the 'Peyton Manning Memorial Pro Bowl'.

The last time I watched one, Lawrence Taylor was lining up for the NFC. :coffee:

I think the last one I watched was the one after SB36 when they used to hold it after the SB. I wanted to see the Pats players revel in the victory.

Did you guys see how awesome Patrick was?:toast:

I think the last one I watched was the one after SB36 when they used to hold it after the SB. I wanted to see the Pats players revel in the victory.

IIRC, that's the only one Brady ever attended.

remember when we used to care if any patriots were in the pro bowl..... :coffee:

(me neither! :) )

Most of us are busy making our Super Bowl plans.

MVP of probowl. I'll take that because, well, I don't have a choice. Damn I sick he's not playing next Sunday.

Ugh, the Pro Bowl is such a joke. I want to see two teams of NFL All Stars playing to win. Not a weak ass scrimmage where the guys play "for fun".

Ugh, the Pro Bowl is such a joke. I want to see two teams of NFL All Stars playing to win. Not a weak ass scrimmage where the guys play "for fun".

Would almost be better if they played full speed flag football or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the skills competition the most out of everything. Watched a bit of the Pro Bowl but it was a complete snooze fest.

Back