Non Patriot fans only for this thread.

No.1jag

#STEALTHESHOW
Reaction score
hypothetical, if you as non Patriot fans were guaranteed that Brady retires if he wins this Super Bowl how hard would you cheer for the Patriots on Sunday?

You're not allowed in this thread :coffee:

Feel free to tell me my opinion isn't welcomed.

Since it's a great, great question I'm answering it anyways and you can slam your eyes shut if you don't like it.

If I knew Brady was going to retire but we'd get the win, I'd still want the win and the confetti ending.

I'd take the sixth ring and we'll figure it out in the off-season.

And I'd never have to watch Brady go off that cliff.

Since it's a great, great question I'm answering it anyways and you can slam your eyes shut if you don't like it.

If I knew Brady was going to retire but we'd get the win, I'd still want the win and the confetti ending.

That is actually a good point. Never want to see our favorites go out as a shell of themselves.

I'll allow this one because of your good point. ROFL

I was reluctantly rooting for Denver in XXXIII against Atlanta, because I thought (correctly) if they won there was a good chance Elway would retire. The sooner that happened, the sooner the door opened for the Patriots. Elway was our Kryptonite.

The problem for Pats haters is that Brady isn't Elway. The guy is a machine who never wants to quit, seemingly.

There was actually some YT from a Jets fan saying he was rooting for the Pats, hoping it would prompt Brady to retire. He might as well change his mind and root for Philly, because he's barking up the wrong tree there.

Other than you and jaric there are no other opposing fans left.

PepperyDimpledAmericangoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

I want the opposite.
I want the Eagles to win this one and I want Brady to win another Super Bowl later.

The next best thing to an Eagles Super Bowl win is drinking the salty tears of idiots who believe in secret Rams walk through tapes and Deflategate.

The Patriots are the good guys and the NFL and the drunken knuckle-draggers are the bad guys. (This Eagles team has and wants no parts of that losing fight)

Some idiot Eagles fans (a loud minority) are bringing up their psychosis of pretending a fake Rams walk through report means with 100% certainty that they ALSO taped the Panthers and Eagles.

Doug Pederson and this team don't give a crap about 2004. They believe this game is about the 2017 Eagles and they don't care that they are playing the Patriots. They are just another opponent.

This Eagles team is playing to be champions. They could care less about avenging idiotic delusions.

Agree with this (oops, :patriotlogo: fan, never mind)

I'd rather he try and squeeze every last bit of football from the towel before he retires. I'm talking like a 2 year stint with the Jets at 46 squeeze all the football from the towel. 16 picks and 10 TDs on the season squeeze every bit of football.

So the wish now is for Brady to win his sixth? This really is sureal. I believe there is a legit chance Brady plays in 10 super bowls AND keeps going. He is insatiable in his quest to play like a beast for as long as possible.

Back