Obedient Wive's Club

Sadly, thats not how it worked out for me:coffee:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

You've obviously never been married. :shake:
No. My wife was never obedient.

However, this drought on teh sexy time is a relatively new development. I can definitely feel my soul in disharmony because of it. I think I'm going to send her this article along with that one someone else linked awhile back where a scientific study proved that semen helps women fight depression.

You fell for the bait and switch.
I'm willing to bet there has been a whole lot of baiting going on. Probably some switching too to avoid pulling a muscle. Well...pulling an arm muscle at least. You kinda have to pull the other musc...you know what I'll just stop. You all get the point. He's whacking it a lot.

that's what we get for marrying women that "think" and want to be "independent" :sulk:

Seriously. Where did we go wrong here? They used to have to cook and clean and give us the sexy time.

What the **** happened?

I think it started when they got to vote, and it's all gone down hill since:spock:

Double digit anniversaries coupled with youngins is the death knell for teh sexy time.

take heed.:rexy:

Double digit anniversaries coupled with youngins is the death knell for teh sexy time.

take heed.:rexy:

I could have used this advise about 10 years, and 2 kids ago:coffee:

For the record... 1st... The Bible talks more about the dutiful wife than the Qur'an. 2nd... The whole "dutiful" thing is a cultural thing, much more so than a Muslim thing.

So... If you really want a "dutiful" wife then you need to head on over to Saudi Arabia or Malaysia and find a nice, obedient woman.

Or, I hear you can buy one. It doesn't cook or clean but she's ready to go anytime you are. Well, as long as you have an air pump handy.

No. My wife was never obedient.

However, this drought on teh sexy time is a relatively new development. I can definitely feel my soul in disharmony because of it. I think I'm going to send her this article along with that one someone else linked awhile back where a scientific study proved that semen helps women fight depression.

The force is NOT with you...

Back