Ochocinco's dad passed away

midgar8784

Reaction score
Patriots wide receiver and VH1 reality star Chad Ochocinco is dealing with a great loss this morning. His father Syl Johnson passed away due to a bout with cancer. Mr. Syl Johnson, an American
blues and soul singer in the late 70 & 80′s, has been in the news as
of late for a pending lawsuit he had against Kayne West. Johnson
claimed West used his style, his sound, and his likeness, but never paid
him for it.

It's been a tough year for chad.
Sorry for your loss !!!

Patriots wide receiver and VH1 reality star Chad Ochocinco is dealing with a great loss this morning. His father Syl Johnson passed away due to a bout with cancer. Mr. Syl Johnson, an American
blues and soul singer in the late 70 & 80′s, has been in the news as
of late for a pending lawsuit he had against Kayne West. Johnson
claimed West used his style, his sound, and his likeness, but never paid
him for it.

Do you have a link?

Very sad for Mr Ochocinco and Chad. Maybe this has been part of the problem - him being preoccupied with life issues.

This is very sad news. I hope BB and O'brien gets him a little more involved in the game plan . To help take his mind away for it for a little while.

ochocinco_normal.jpg

ochocinco Chad Ochocinco

Please send your prayers n condolences to my older and youngest brothers <s>@</s>boymiamiMr305 and <s>@</s>rolinthrudahood Our father passed this morning.

What a shame. Condolences to the Johnson family.

Wow, my prayers for the family.

~Dee~

I know what you're going through, Chad. My dad died this past May and my dad-in-law died this past August.

:heart: to all who've lost loved ones.

I know what you're going through, Chad. My dad died this past May and my dad-in-law died this past August.

:heart: to all who've lost loved ones.

So very sorry for your loses too. My dad also passed away this May.

~Dee~

My condolences to Chad and the rest of his family. Hope you know the thoughts of all of pats nation are with you right now.

Back