Official Go Saints Thread

patsin??

Vengence Tour '09
Reaction score
With me hating 3 out of the 4 final teams left, I am all in for the Saints! The only team I would not mind seeing win

**** the Jets

**** Manning

**** Favre

bandwagon.png

MD you really going with the vikes?

Yes. I dislike Favre, but HATE the Saints, Jets and Colts. I worked for the Vikings in 2005 and they were pretty cool. Talked about the sex boat scandal on the sideline and taunted the Detroit fans. Plus, I like Rice and Harvin. Would love them on the Pats.

Yes. I dislike Favre, but HATE the Saints, Jets and Colts. I worked for the Vikings in 2005 and they were pretty cool. Talked about the sex boat scandal on the sideline and taunted the Detroit fans. Plus, I like Rice and Harvin. Would love them on the Pats.

Why do you hate the Saints?

Oh nice, thats pretty legit. I wouldnt mind the vikes winning either, but Saints are top choice for me. As long as it is not an AFC team I will be content

Saints are the most neutral team I can think of... but then again they hosted games here in San Antonio because of Katrina. So I might be bias.

Before they became the favres I would have rooted for the Vikes.....I thought last week was bad for football....:Eason:

Saints or bust....

Saints....still pissed about Pats/Packers Bowl. Hope Colts smack jests then lose in bowl.

I'll go with the Saints. New Orleans needs the win more than Minny does after all the sh*t they went through with Katrina.

Back