Wings are all like "Dallas: HOOOOOOOLD MAH DICK!"

Bruins gotta take care of business against fvcking New York. I hate all things New York.

Wings are all like "Dallas: HOOOOOOOLD MAH DICK!"

Bruins gotta take care of business against fvcking New York. I hate all things New York.
Sorry they let you down.......that's 2 more pts for the # 1 team in the league

Sorry they let you down.......that's 2 more pts for the # 1 team in the league

Child please. The #1 team in the league just set an NHL record with 21 straight home wins. Know your place, bitch.

redwings.jpg

Child please. The #1 team in the league just set an NHL record with 21 straight home wins. Know your place, bitch.

redwings.jpg

Wings are having an excellent season, no doubt....but they are 1 pt up on the Rangers who have played 3 less games. With the 21 straight home wings, what it tells me, is that they are not good at all on the road.

redwings.jpg

How is it that your a Pats fan and a Wings fan from Michigan? No lions for you? My best friend is from outside Detroit and he is all Detroit teams.

Doesnt surprise me, its Canada. They are still pissed off about losing the Cup.

I personally could care less, but all we ever hear from Canadiens fans is how 'classy' they are and how 'un-classy' we are...

I personally could care less, but all we ever hear from Canadiens fans is how 'classy' they are and how 'un-classy' we are...

Canadians or Canadiens?

You're an idiot if you actually think Canadiens fans are classy. Americans need to stop equating Quebec with the rest of Canada...

Come up here and you'll find much of Canada is embarrassed by the province generally, and that disrespect and pathetic displays (ie. the video) are expected. BTW, most CanadIAN fans have already forgotten about last year's playoffs, given that most of Canada doesn't even like the Canucks (except when they are in the finals). Most Canadians either like the Leafs or their hometown team.

Vancouver fans are obviously still bitter, but much of it is still anger with the Canucks as a team given how they played. Boston and Vancouver fans and players have BOTH said and done STUPID shit in the past 8 months... I'm sick and tired of the childish finger-pointing on both sides. Fans of both teams need to grow the **** up and quit making ridiculous generalizations.

On topic for the thread: Nice to see Marty Brodeur starting to get his groove back again. Always liked him, wouldn't want him to end his career playing as poorly as he was early this season.

Also, rumors of Rick Nash heading to Toronto LOL... no idea why anyone would subject themselves to that :huh:

The buzz around this desert is whether former Sharks CEO Greg Jamison's group will buy the Coyotes and keep them here, or whether it will be Jerry Colangelo, or whether some other billionaire buyer will move them to Seattle.

Back