Rumors from Hockeybuzz have rumblings of Witt going to Minny or Columbus. That's your guy. He would be the perfect Ward replacement.

From http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=19240

It is pretty common knowledge that Scotty Niedermayer is entering his final, final season and along with this, his Duck's team are in a serious spot should they fall out of the playoffs. For the first time this season, in the last few hours, I have heard mention that the Devils may be quietly preparing to make a pitch for one last run with their former superstar. Very curious what you devils fans would think of this.

Although it is only one source at this point telling me this, I do believe that the Devils may be the ONLY team that Nieds would consider making a run with.

Also hearing that a few teams, Minnesota and Columbus, have interest in Brendan Witt. I could see that making some sense...especially in Columbus.

wow....10-2 what a game.....:toast:

and did you all hear, avery's going back to the rangers......:jester:

Keep booing Randy Jones....game over bitches

bergy%20hit.jpg

Losing a 2-goal lead to a pretty pathetic Flyers team is weak. They need to stop taking teams like this lightly.

Hey SF87, LVent...your great Sid/Geno combo got PUNKED by Dats, Hossa, Zets. Generally it's helpful in hockey to...ya know...score a goal.

nhl_g_hossa1_sw_sq_300.jpg

Hey SF87, LVent...your great Sid/Geno combo got PUNKED by Dats, Hossa, Zets. Generally it's helpful in hockey to...ya know...score a goal.

The Sid/Geno line was never out there. IDK whyTF Therrien didn't put them together until like 2 seconds left in the game. Completely outcoached today. And by that I mean Therrien failed to make the obvious move of putting Sid and Geno to generate offense sooner, while Babcock DID make the obvious move of putting a goalie in net. I had a bad feeling about this game as soon as I saw who was between the pipes for Detroit, and what jerseys we were wearing. :banghead:

Pens = ConkBlocked.

Crosby is nothing much than a Theoren Fleury except with a couple more tricks up his sleeve. He is so pathetic, that he has to pick Samuelson on the ice to try and start his little cry baby trick. Tough kids for going after another frenchy visor wanna be scorer.

Once again, the Red Wings embarrass the dirty Penguins.

Back