I think the subtraction of Recchi & Ryder should help the PP, they got way too much ice, for such little production.

Get guys like Seguin, Marshmont & Peverley more time..

Hope your right.

A stay at home nasty punisher would be awesome for this defense.

Hope your right.

A stay at home nasty punisher would be awesome for this defense.

I'm a big Adam McQuaid fan. I like the way he plays and hope now that he has a new deal, and has established himself here, he can become that guy.

I'm a big Adam McQuaid fan. I like the way he plays and hope now that he has a new deal, and has established himself here, he can become that guy.

All true.

More to thinking acquiring an elite guy with the cap space at the trade deadline for a playoff push.

All true.

More to thinking acquiring an elite guy with the cap space at the trade deadline for a playoff push.

I'm sure they have some guys they'd like to target. I'm hoping they address the areas of concern before the deadline, to me waiting to the last minute just drives the price up.

It looks like the young forwards are off to a strong start, they have 4 or 5 legit guys, who could all be here in a year or two.

I'm sure they have some guys they'd like to target. I'm hoping they address the areas of concern before the deadline, to me waiting to the last minute just drives the price up.

It looks like the young forwards are off to a strong start, they have 4 or 5 legit guys, who could all be here in a year or two.

Anyone make it to the open TC event this weekend?

All reports welcome.:thumb:

Did anyone hear if there was a resolution to the investigation regarding the Chara hit yet? Seems to me that a couple of other Bruins players (Ted Green, Dave Forbes) were subjected to investigations by crown prosecutors in Canada in the past.

Just a note if anybody is interested, last night's exhibition game against Ottowa is on NHL Network now until 9 am Eastern time.

You don't even know what he said or if he even said anything 'homophobic'...but of course it's a Flyers player so you don't waste a chance to pile on.

the fact that he is a flyer is irrelevant the whole point of the post was the 1st part.

Stuff like that is said on the ice all the time, it's not a PC world on the ice, be it the NHL or a pickup league.

Avery should have left it on the ice, especially considering his history..

its not about being 'PC" its the irony of the situation

its not about being 'PC" its the irony of the situation

I undrestand, the thing is. Simmonds really didn't say anything about it:shrug:

I gurantee you, Simmonds isn't the first guy to use that term.

Avery, did..

Back