ROFL

That's something I would do and I can barely skate.

Always the risk when guys do the sweeping entry attack.

Keep in mind, they don’t make fresh ice for the shootout. So the sheet is in as tough shape as any point in the game. 20 minute period and 5 min OT. The ice crew typically cleans a 20 foot swath straight up the middle, but for those who choose to wander wide you face a disparity in slide of the puck and beaten up ice.

Ottawa gave the B's a big gift.
Magic number is 3 with 4 to play

The Bruins are dreadful. This is going be another one-and-done Tuukka Springtime Special this year.

Where were you when they ripped off like 20 games in a row. Seriously. Yer like a Sox fan that cries that the sky is falling after 1 bad game.

Cassidy doesn’t pussy-foot around wrt Tuukka. When he sucks he points it right out.

I would not be surprised in the least if at some point he makes a move to Halak.

Where were you when they ripped off like 20 games in a row. Seriously. Yer like a Sox fan that cries that the sky is falling after 1 bad game.

Yeah, he's pretty much the ultimate fair weather fan, and it's guaranteed he'll be first in line to buy the clothing if they win the Cup.

They got no help from the Islanders, now they both face teams fighting for the wild cards.

It's been almost a month, but when I was on vacation in Florida, I got tickets to see the Bolts host the Jets. The Winnipeggers were in first in their division at the time, and the Lightning handed them a down-home country ass-whooping.

I know Tampa loves to win a round or two and then bow out, but, last week's results at Washington notwithstanding, I will be surprised if they don't win this one going away, like Secretariat at the Belmont.

Having said that, if there's one team that knows them well enough to take them down, it's the Bruins ... when they are on.

Back