Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

Okay, so I need to get an updated pic of myself. I just got a new digi cam this year, but have been too busy taking pics of my critters and my hubby's band, and have got none of myself LOL.

Picture24-1.jpg

Here is my wonderful and talented husband rockin' out on the cowbell with his band Capital Sound. They are wicked awesome, so if you ever find yourself in Columbus, OH... go see them! :)

2667360510091905491zjJkSx_fs-1.jpg

This is our pride and joy, Bluto. He is a full blooded German Rottweiler, that we hand raised from a week old. He just turned a year last month! Along with him is our 7 month old kitten, Smudge. They just love each other! :D

IMG_0477.jpg

Gotcha.

Few bars you should check out...

Penny Road Pub. From Hoffman Estates (If you're staying right in that area you'll probably be right off of 72 (Higgins) )... Take 72 W to 59, head North for about a mile to Penny Rd, take a left, and it's a couple blocks up.

Idols... Hop on 53 out of Schaumburg, take it to 12 (rand rd) north. Take Rand for about a mile till you hit 68 (dundee rd). It's right there on the corner.

Durty Nellie's - Take 53 N, get off on 14 N. Take a left on Palatine Rd. About a mile up you'll hit Smith St, take a right, the bar's at the end of the road by the RR tracks.

Course, then you've got your Buffalo Wild Wings and Game Werks and stuff like that. Those are both by Woodfield Mall, which will be a little east of Hoffman in Schaumburg.

hit up nellis, cool place had a 70ish cover band :thumb: and fox and hounds saturday

Great pics Mikie! They're so adorable...

OH MY GOSH Pat4ever, ok I wanna babysit this kid pronto :)

Man, I wish I lived by all you guys. Lots of babysitting offers going around, lol.

Back