Benign Despot on 10-18-2006 at 11:01 AM said:
Very possibly the BEST Barstool Model Ever.

I tried to get my friend Jen, who is a fitness model, to get on the cover of Barstool put she said it was a little to risque for her. I think she would be pretty good for the cover, what do you think

cadmonkey on 10-18-2006 at 11:22 AM said:
I tried to get my friend Jen, who is a fitness model, to get on the cover of Barstool put she said it was a little to risque for her. I think she would be pretty good for the cover, what do you think

What do I think?

eeek woohoo drool

I think I wish I had friends like that... :crying:

Nothing like a woman who looks like she could crush your skull with her thighs. >)

"What was that name?"

"Onatopp."

JD10367 on 10-18-2006 at 11:34 AM said:
What do I think?

eeek woohoo drool

I think I wish I had friends like that... :crying:

Nothing like a woman who looks like she could crush your skull with her thighs. >)

"What was that name?"

"Onatopp."

She could crush your head with her arms too

cadmonkey on 10-18-2006 at 11:40 AM said:
She could crush your head with her arms too

Yeah, but THAT'S no fun... :D

She looks good, but I wouldn't go any further with it if I were her. There's a fine line between a woman who's in great shape and has muscles, and a woman who looks like she needs a moustache. Some of them are just downright frightening...

(And, no, this is NOT a picture of Dee Snyder!)

JD10367 on 10-18-2006 at 12:18 PM said:

She looks good, but I wouldn't go any further with it if I were her. There's a fine line between a woman who's in great shape and has muscles, and a woman who looks like she needs a moustache. Some of them are just downright frightening...

I agree, she isn't going any further. She has no desire to get huge. She wants to stay lady like, and not manish. She usually only that ripped when she is training for a competition, which she has won a few times.

598 seems to have a very supple spine... That looks like it could be fun. :D

JD10367 on 10-18-2006 at 12:18 PM said:

Ok, I'm about to be in trouble for this, but does anyone who's seen shim think that looks kinda like Pookie on steroids?

Ok, I need to sign off our work chat program before I get uber flamed by the Pook.

Moebius on 10-18-2006 at 12:58 PM said:
Ok, I'm about to be in trouble for this, but does anyone who's seen shim think that looks kinda like Pookie on steroids?

Ok, I need to sign off our work chat program before I get uber flamed by the Pook.

Ding Dong... Hello. Yes Mr Moebius. This is Verizon calling to confirm that all of your telephone and high speed service has been disconnected.......

pookie on 10-18-2006 at 02:51 PM said:
Ding Dong... Hello. Yes Mr Moebius. This is Verizon calling to confirm that all of your telephone and high speed service has been disconnected.......

Guess it's a good thing I don't use Verizon any more. :D

Back