Official Planet Pet Peeves Thread

Actually, you should direct him to this :harumph:
Grammar Girl here.

You'll sound uneducated if you go around saying things like I ain't gonna conversate with him irregardless of the consequences.​

If you use language like this during a job interview, they'll probably attrit you from the candidate list ...

1. Take 14 items into the "10 items or less" lane.
2. Write a check in the express lane.
3. Pull out your luggage and try to find exact change in the express lane.

Note: Combining 1 and either 2 or 3 will cause me to verbally thrash you in public.

1. Take 14 items into the "10 items or less" lane.
2. Write a check in the express lane.
3. Pull out your luggage and try to find exact change in the express lane.

Note: Combining 1 and either 2 or 3 will cause me to verbally thrash you in public.
Ive seen this lady have a full grocery cart in the express lane and then had a million coupons.. After 25 minutes of watching her apologized to everybody about taking so long I said it was ok because its was the cashiers fault for letting you in the express lane with a full cart, and she should be fired for ignorance.../in a loud stern voice

Ive seen this lady have a full grocery cart in the express lane and then had a million coupons.. After 25 minutes of watching her apologized to everybody about taking so long I said it was ok because its was the cashiers fault for letting you in the express lane with a full cart, and she should be fired for ignorance.../in a loud stern voice

Before she ever put one item on the conveyer belt, I would have gotten loud. Nope, not gonna happen when I'm standing in line.

Before she ever put one item on the conveyer belt, I would have gotten loud. Nope, not gonna happen when I'm standing in line.
I'm with you......I tell ppl they are on the wrong line and point them in the direction of express.

I would have but she started unloading her cart right before i got there...You should have seen the look on both the cashier and customers face when I said about the cashier getting fired...Best way to subscribe it is Blank look followed by we better get moving before someone goes postal...ROFL

I'm actually a pretty easy going guy like I would allow someone with 20 items ina 15 item or less line,but the full cart is waaaay out of bounds...

Yes it is.

My grocery store uses the managers as spotters so that this doesn't happen. They direct dumbassed people to the correct lane. You have 500 cans of cat food? Then YOU will wait over there. Let that cute broad with 3 bottles of wine in the express line.

:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes it is.

My grocery store uses the managers as spotters so that this doesn't happen. They direct dumbassed people to the correct lane. You have 500 cans of cat food? Then YOU will wait over there. Let that cute broad with the lock and loaded 357 and 3 bottles of wine in the express line.

Posted via Mobile Device
FYP :coffee:

Oh yes. I forgot that I was wearing my gun belt. And the crossbow on my back.

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes it is.

My grocery store uses the managers as spotters so that this doesn't happen. They direct dumbassed people to the correct lane. You have 500 cans of cat food? Then YOU will wait over there. Let that cute broad with 3 bottles of wine in the express line.

Posted via Mobile Device

When do you ever buy just three bottles of wine? :coffee: :pyx:

I'm actually a pretty easy going guy like I would allow someone with 20 items ina 15 item or less line,but the full cart is waaaay out of bounds...

This is a Photoshop or Gimp job, but it's still pretty funny.

553234d1332453881-walmart-strikes-again-images15-many.jpg

Oh yes. I forgot that I was wearing my gun belt. And the crossbow on my back.

:)
Posted via Mobile Device
you should have said..."I'll be right back, I just forgot a few things".....came back with some duct tape, rope and latex glove....then look at their expressions.

you should have said..."I'll be right back, I just forgot a few things".....came back with some duct tape, rope and latex glove....then look at their expressions.

I would be whistling a peppy showtune while unloading these items, yes?
Posted via Mobile Device

Add some lubricant to that mix

I would be whistling a peppy showtune while unloading these items, yes?
Posted via Mobile Device
wear a house coat with a tiny nightie under it and make lustful eyes at the kid working the delicatessen when he lifts the bologna

Are you sure your not my exwife? ROFL
now it is you ex-wife

Back