Official Planet Pet Peeves Thread

Motor oil instead of K-Y, Mikie. That would disturbing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mystery Oil...let the imagination take over
Thats sum good shit right thar!

redneck-jokes.jpg

I would be whistling a peppy showtune while unloading these items, yes?
Posted via Mobile Device

Reminds me of that "Singing in the Rain" scene from A Clockwork Orange.

I'll put a link to the clip on Youtube rather than embedding it, because it might be disturbing to some people and/or NSFW in general.

Another driving pet peeve of mine is people who are driving down a multilane divided road through a business district and think they need to bring their car to a full stop before making a right turn into the parking lot. I can understand if you're driving an 18-wheeler or even a UPS van ... those things look like they could flip over at any moment. I'll never argue with extra caution if there might be black ice or even rain on the ground. But are you really risking loss of control if you make that right turn at 15 mph on dry pavement in a Toyota Corolla?
And the cousin...people who are already going like 5 and ride their brakes around the turn...in good weather.
I drive nothing but stick so this probably irks me and not many others but I HATE when people just ride their brakes ride their brakes ride their brakes in front of me. Hey morons, even automatics have the ability to downshift. In hazardous conditions, it's even safer than braking. I haven't had brake pads put on a car since 1990 (and that car needed them already since it was used)...they keep brake shops in business. FOR THE LOVE OF PETE...DOWNSHIFT, PEOPLE!

THIS!!! !^^^^^

What are these brake pads of which you speak?
Posted via Mobile Device

Another driving pet peeve of mine is people who are driving down a multilane divided road through a business district and think they need to bring their car to a full stop before making a right turn into the parking lot. I can understand if you're driving an 18-wheeler or even a UPS van ... those things look like they could flip over at any moment. I'll never argue with extra caution if there might be black ice or even rain on the ground. But are you really risking loss of control if you make that right turn at 15 mph on dry pavement in a Toyota Corolla?

How about the bozos who veer over to the left before making that right turn.

:donkeys:

And the cousin...people who are already going like 5 and ride their brakes around the turn...in good weather.
I drive nothing but stick so this probably irks me and not many others but I HATE when people just ride their brakes ride their brakes ride their brakes in front of me. Hey morons, even automatics have the ability to downshift. In hazardous conditions, it's even safer than braking. I haven't had brake pads put on a car since 1990 (and that car needed them already since it was used)...they keep brake shops in business. FOR THE LOVE OF PETE...DOWNSHIFT, PEOPLE!

Driving skill is water soluble :coffee:

Back