Best case scenario:

1. Manning plays well enough to be their QB in the playoffs
2. Broncos lose the game
3. Chiefs win the game
4. Chiefs win the division

EDIT:

Second best case scenario:

1. Peyton throws 4 interceptions
2. After saying he plans on coming back next year, no one signs him or offers him anything more than a modest 1 year 4 million dollar calibre deal.
3. Ends his career as the backup to some scrub.

This is great. Denver will start Manning for the playoffs and go one and done to the Steelers. Despite us losing, everything else feels like it is falling into place. Jets losing was just so delicious!

This is great. Denver will start Manning for the playoffs and go one and done to the Steelers. Despite us losing, everything else feels like it is falling into place. Jets losing was just so delicious!

Not so fast, it could be the Pats facing Pittsburgh.

Wow. 80 yard TD from Rivers. Didn't see that. What a mistake by Talib.

Based on what I've seen the past few weeks, and I really hope I am proven wrong about this ... I would not be at all surprised if the Chiefs end up hosting the AFCCG against the Steelers. :suicide:

Official AFC seeding

#1 Denver
#2 Pats

#6 Pitt @ #3 Cincy
#5 KC @ #4 Houston

I really hope we go to Denver and just humiliate those f**kers. I want Tom to just rub the salt into the end of Manning's career.

Based on what I've seen the past few weeks, and I really hope I am proven wrong about this ... I would not be at all surprised if the Chiefs end up hosting the AFCCG against the Steelers. :suicide:

To be honest, that thought crossed my mind. But I wonder if KC can handle the stage of playing in Gillette.

The NFL should be announcing the divisional round schedule soon. The AFC has the Saturday night game this year. I'm hoping that's ours, but it will be whichever the network thinks has a better chance to draw higher ratings.

I'm calling it now... Denver goes to the SB so Manning can retire with a second ring rather than just fading into oblivion. It's been done before -- the Ravens conveniently won the year Ray Lewis retired.

In a strange way #2 seed is better at least in the divisional round, since they get the higher seeded opponent. Cincy/Houston are easier opponents than KC/Pitts IMO.

Back