"....On to Philly" Thread

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
no talking about the past game, just solid discussion about Philly and the Chip Kelly Players.

I think they suck and the pats win despite all the injuries.

no talking about the past game, just solid discussion about Philly and the Chip Kelly Players.

I think they suck and the pats win despite all the injuries.

CK may be fired before Sunday.:shrug_n:

I was going to say stack the box and stop the run but then I remembered. It's the Eagles.

Then I was going to say pressure the QB but then I remembered. It's the Eagles.

Then I was going to say play tight man on the wideouts but then I remembered. It's the Eagles.

Just stay healthy for Christmas sake.

Brady is pissed. BB is pissed. Skip and Stephen A think NE should be pissed.

Look out Eagles.

Brady needs to build a report with the noobs and strengthen the connection with Chandler, Bolden and White. Fortunately, Brady rebounds well from a loss.

Brady needs to build a report with the noobs and strengthen the connection with Chandler, Bolden and White. Fortunately, Brady rebounds well from a loss.
Chandler seems to be off a 1/4 step on everything, like he is thinking too much. Luckily I never think so I do not have that problem.

Gotta be careful with this one... with all of 'em, really. Home-field is important and their lead in the conference is just one game now. Their most difficult games are behind them (though I've got to say that tilt against Billy O'B and the Texans is looking a lot more interesting), and it's just critical IMO that they stay in the top seed.

The Eagles are reeling hard though. We may be catching them at the perfect time.

Gotta be careful with this one... with all of 'em, really. Home-field is important and their lead in the conference is just one game now. Their most difficult games are behind them (though I've got to say that tilt against Billy O'B and the Texans is looking a lot more interesting), and it's just critical IMO that they stay in the top seed.

The Eagles are reeling hard though. We may be catching them at the perfect time.
The only thing the Pats really need is the first round bye. FWIW, they could still lose another game and still get the bye, as Cincinnati and Denver still have to play each other.

The only thing the Pats really need is the first round bye. FWIW, they could still lose another game and still get the bye, as Cincinnati and Denver still have to play each other.
Ya Agree. We just need to get healthy...I just want in the Playoffs healthy, and only have to play two games...

This^^^. Just want to see them healthy once the playoffs start. Nobody in the conference scares me if they're healthy.

Not Panicking

Had the "previous" game as a loss when the schedule came out, short week crossing the country vs a good team at altitude.

So, now that the silly "undefeated" nonsense is over we can focus on what's important, Home field for the playoffs.

I think both Cinci and Denver probably have at least one more loss each, and I like our schedule. I will stick with 14-2 for my prediction when our JV drop a close one in Miami week 17.

This week, looking for Amendola to come back, Gronk to play, the O-line to get more comfortable and I'd really like to see Collins back.

As for the Eagles, I'd expect to put up some points on them, and give up quite a bit less.

Not Panicking

Had the "previous" game as a loss when the schedule came out, short week crossing the country vs a good team at altitude.

So, now that the silly "undefeated" nonsense is over we can focus on what's important, Home field for the playoffs.

I think both Cinci and Denver probably have at least one more loss each, and I like our schedule. I will stick with 14-2 for my prediction when our JV drop a close one in Miami week 17.

This week, looking for Amendola to come back, Gronk to play, the O-line to get more comfortable and I'd really like to see Collins back.

As for the Eagles, I'd expect to put up some points on them, and give up quite a bit less.

If Gronk, Amendola and Collins play this game could be over by halftime. I really hope so. 3 straight weeks of grinders calls for a laugher to relieve stress.

Hopefully TFB+ can channel his inner Matthew Stafford. :coffee:

eagles are in quit mode. its the houston game we have to worry about

Hope so.

I'm sure Mark Sanchez isn't thrilled about taking another trip to Foxboro.

I also think the Houston game's overblown. They get fat on the AFC South too.

If Gronk, Amendola and Collins play this game could be over by halftime. I really hope so. 3 straight weeks of grinders calls for a laugher to relieve stress.

Gronk basically out this week. That's a good thing . We need him heathly for thd rest of the season . According to reports I read Amendola knee sprains it was 2-3 weeks with then dealing with pain management.

Back