"....On to Philly" Thread

Gronk basically out this week. That's a good thing . We need him heathly for thd rest of the season . According to reports I read Amendola knee sprains it was 2-3 weeks with then dealing with pain management.

Not sure where you read this, and it may be true, but Amendola practiced last week. He was only ruled out just prior to the team traveling.

Not sure where you read this, and it may be true, but Amendola practiced last week. He was only ruled out just prior to the team traveling.

It was when he got injuried. They said that injury normally takes 2-3 weeks . Who knows maybe Amendola is ready to come back.

It might be time to activate Fletcher from the PUP list . After Hightower went down. They were playing jones & fleming at OLB . Mayo had his most plays of the season. I doubt Collins will be ready to go this week

Hope so.

I'm sure Mark Sanchez isn't thrilled about taking another trip to Foxboro.

I also think the Houston game's overblown. They get fat on the AFC South too.

I hope so. But the problem is they are playing lights out since the Bengals game. But I take your word for it. You 95% always be right lol

Should be an easy win for us. It just depends on how bad the refs want to screw us this week.

Will the world believe us then? When a team that quit on their coach somehow is in a tight game with us?

Won't happen. League hates Chip Kelly, because he tries to find fiscally responsible solutions to overpaying big-name stars. Also, they'd much rather have assistants succeed than college coaches.

Not this week.

It might be time to activate Fletcher from the PUP list . After Hightower went down. They were playing jones & fleming at OLB . Mayo had his most plays of the season. I doubt Collins will be ready to go this week

I thought he might play vs the Broncos. Surely he'll be back vs the Eagles.

[/B]

I thought he might play vs the Broncos. Surely he'll be back vs the Eagles.

Collins practiced Friday last week and was listed as doubtful probably because he only practiced the one day. Have to think he practices the whole week this week and is a go for Sunday. I hope so anyways.

Won't happen. League hates Chip Kelly, because he tries to find fiscally responsible solutions to overpaying big-name stars. Also, they'd much rather have assistants succeed than college coaches.

Not this week.

Chip Kelly days are numbered. If we go 45-7. Will be the icing on the cake since the last two weeks they've given up those type of numbers

There isn't a team that can out score the Pats. The only way to beat them is by stopping them from scoring. That means defense. The Eagles don't have much of a defense. Come to think of it, they don't have much of an offense either! This game will be over before it starts. Oh and Brady is a bit unhappy. Looking at the first few games of this year, I'd say he plays better when pissed!

Pats-100
Eagles-3

This is making mikiemo sad, I need to know how we get Sanchize to do another but fumble.... I have no time for crazy thoughts.

Can I mention that Pete Morelli's officiating crew has been pulled off Steelers-Colts next weekend and reassigned to Pats-Eagle?

This crew is worse than last Sunday's. We should be scared. I am sure one of them is working with Vegas. I don't understand how the league knows that this crew stinks and won't put them on a prime-time game but still assigns them to another game? C'mon Roger!

Chip Kelly days are numbered. If we go 45-7. Will be the icing on the cake since the last two weeks they've given up those type of numbers

The Patriots aren't winning any games 45-7 as currently constituted.

Back