One Week from Today...

Everybody has been assuming that Brady hits the ground passing his ass off, but I (.Mr. negative) have to factor in both his age and the fact that preparation has always been so important to Tom. He's not a natural, really, and has had to work his ass off to get to the top and his timing might be off.

I figure that Brady just slicing and dicing with little to no snaps under his belt is too good to be true. Fvck Cleveland, they aren't my worry. I just figure that at some point this season the football Gods dictate that Brady struggles and this is the logical spot.

I'll be very surprised if he looks his typical sharp self. If that happens I will be excited and pleased to be wrong.

Pats have the top rushing attack in the league through 3 weeks while Cleveland sits at #18 defending it.

I have to assume the Browns will expect what many here have hoped for/expected - TFB blowing their socks off with a dominant passing performance. But BB could just as easily give Brady a transition game and focus on pounding the rock with Blount while utilizing play-action more than Brady's typical passing attack.

Pats have the top rushing attack in the league through 3 weeks while Cleveland sits at #18 defending it.

I have to assume the Browns will expect what many here have hoped for/expected - TFB blowing their socks off with a dominant passing performance. But BB could just as easily give Brady a transition game and focus on pounding the rock with Blount while utilizing play-action more than Brady's typical passing attack.

He'll certainly attempt to establish the run, even if only to setup the passing game. (I say certainly because I'm the one Bill tells this stuff to). So just ask me.... :coffee:

Cheers

Brady has been sunbathing nude in Italy apparently. That guy is even the GOAT when he is suspended. lol.

We will kill the Browns. This Pats team is the least dependent on great QB play. We have a run game finally, a killer D and Ghost's pooch kicks are ruling the day.

TB's game will be fine. In fact as stated earlier, he will be fired up. The only thing that would make me nervous is his conditioning. It seems that often times when a player comes off of a suspension, hold out and so on the player isn't in great football shape and thus ends up with an injury.

Tom will be fine conditioning wise, it's his timing with the receivers that gives me a little pause but I think the defense will take care of the Browns.

Tom will be fine conditioning wise, it's his timing with the receivers that gives me a little pause but I think the defense will take care of the Browns.

I'm seeing at most 2 FGs.

Am I missing something? Was Brady in jail the last 4 years? Whats the difference of an offseason and coming back. The guy has played 16 years, I am thinking he knows where to place his hand when throwing it. I assume he has not been sitting on the coach eating chips for the last 4 weeks. I imagine he will be fine.

Brady is a precise MOFO, mostly we are saying he won't be at the top of his game. No players are when they return from being out for awhile and not getting many preseason reps. TB himself in an article says he needs reps to be his best.

These next 12 games will be another chapter of Brady's greatness ...

Brady is a precise MOFO, mostly we are saying he won't be at the top of his game. No players are when they return from being out for awhile and not getting many preseason reps. TB himself in an article says he needs reps to be his best.

As defined by him?

The great ones set a higher standard for themselves. TFB could come out and have what appears to be a great game on paper...and still be pissed about the way he played.

Agreed. The good news too, not that one guy makes the Browns a contender, the Pats don't have to worry about Josh Gordon whom I believe comes back the same week Brady does.

@ OZO,
True, I imagine he's never been 100% pleased with any game he's played. That attitude and standard are reasons he's the GOAT.

Yacky must have a man crush on Brady. He has been all over this thread. Not that I blame him. Tom is going to be lethal AND tanned come Oct. 9. lol.

Yacky must have a man crush on Brady. He has been all over this thread. Not that I blame him. I want Tom to give me a lethal injection come Oct. 9. lol.

if i'm not mistaken, you're the one talking about him sunbathing naked.:yay2:

Middie would say something similar though...:coffee:

Who is this Middie? He gets mentioned a lot up here and often I am mistaken for him. I can't tell if he was liked or hated. I am hoping the former.

Mazz,
Middie was a dude who brooked 0 critique of TB. He may still be among us though you are definitely not reminiscent of him.

Who is this Middie? He gets mentioned a lot up here and often I am mistaken for him. I can't tell if he was liked or hated. I am hoping the former.

Mazz,
Middie was a dude who brooked 0 critique of TB. He may still be among us though you are definitely not reminiscent of him.

Read posts, you may be able to figure it out based on this. He was kind of a douchebag...

Back