One Week from Today...

Mazz,
Middie was a dude who brooked 0 critique of TB. He may still be among us though you are definitely not reminiscent of him.

Thanks. A Brady lover. I get it. Brady is the GOAT but certainly not above critique.

Who is this Middie? He gets mentioned a lot up here and often I am mistaken for him. I can't tell if he was liked or hated. I am hoping the former.

Middie had sort of a man crush on Brady, and could at times be a bit <strike>enthusiastic</strike> <strike>vociferous</strike> OK, bat $h!t crazy, if anyone had the audacity to say Brady ever made a bad play, (or if anyone said something good about any other QB).

Eventually, we had to ban him. It's too bad, as I actually liked him, when we weren't talking about QBs.

Hey BostonTim - nice seeing you. This is Flan from the b-range days.

Ok then. How the hell are you? I tell folks here from time to time that there are some great fans in Buffalo. I was always treated so well there. For the record, you are one of the good guys and glad to see you this week.

To add a little topical commentary, Rex is quite the freak show, no? ROFL

:Lwelcome:

Cheers, BostonTim

Middie had sort of a man crush on Brady, and could at times be a bit <strike>enthusiastic</strike> <strike>vociferous</strike> OK, bat $h!t crazy, if anyone had the audacity to say Brady ever made a bad play, (or if anyone said something good about any other QB).

Eventually, we had to ban him. It's too bad, as I actually liked him, when we weren't talking about QBs.

Middies's biggest issue is that he suffers from the affliction known as "last worditis." It was literally impossible to end a discussion unless it ended with his post.

But he does still haunt some threads in his after life form :rolleyes:

He would not be the first to get a second chance here with a new handle.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Who is this Middie? He gets mentioned a lot up here and often I am mistaken for him. I can't tell if he was liked or hated. I am hoping the former.

He has a very strong passion for all things Tom Brady...that borders on 'bunny boiler (I didn't know this term at the time)' mode. :coffee:

NY Post spies Tom and Giselle nude sunbathing and they publish the Tom pics and not Giselle? AWFUL.

Middies's biggest issue is that he suffers from the affliction known as "last worditis." It was literally impossible to end a discussion unless it ended with his post.
Yeah, but he was baited and tormented and ganged up on unmercifully, like middle school bullying. Not our finest hour.

NY Post spies Tom and Giselle nude sunbathing and they publish the Tom pics and not Giselle? AWFUL.

Tom is the better looking of the two. Plus the NY papers are obsessed with him, understandably.

On 98.5, Zo was just saying that he talked to TB at a Best Buddies function on Tuesday. He asked TB about the pics and TB had no idea what he was talking about. He showed the pics to TB and TB's reaction was, "Oh man......".

Back