Orange Mane sucks so bad- This is so much better

Alright...After saying it like 500 times, I know what you think of me- So why respond to every post I make?:confused:

I believe everything you say about yourself, because you say nothing about yourself...Cause I believe there's nothing to say, lol

CWT8elEXAAEBy81.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Which definitely makes it a blizzard. My bad.

No problem...

You guys just don't know what blizzard is in New England

Alright...After saying it like 500 times, I know what you think of me- So why respond to every post I make?:confused:

I believe everything you say about yourself, because you say nothing about yourself...Cause I believe there's nothing to say, lol

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

No problem...

I will keep doing it because your a lying jackass. That has to pretend to be a big shot on this message board.

CWT8elEXAAEBy81.jpg

No problem...

Took these mere seconds ago- see that meadow- I go down there everymorning and smoke a joint, drink 100% (not a blend) Blue Mountain coffee and tend the animals- I raise the best beef in the world

IMAG0495_zpsuhkvuu5e.jpg

IMAG0497_zpsysyms49o.jpg

I was just about to post . RI is under a sharknado warning .

Yeah, those brown mountains in the background with a light dusting are a dead giveaway. I hope his barn roof doesn't collapse and kill his world-class cattle.

Unfortunately, no one ever asked him if he collects hog semen.

Back