So I am a bored dork and was watching old YouTubes of David Cook on Idol. I forgot how brilliant he was. For those (Piggy) who thinks Durbin is the schnizzle...go back and watch. Twitchy couldn't hold a candle to the first rock guy to be on Idol. No screeching, no flaming pianos, just brilliance.

So I am a bored dork and was watching old YouTubes of David Cook on Idol. I forgot how brilliant he was. For those (Piggy) who thinks Durbin is the schnizzle...go back and watch. Twitchy couldn't hold a candle to the first rock guy to be on Idol. No screeching, no flaming pianos, just brilliance.
David cook sucks bahlls..:cofffee:

And mine doesn't twitch...:coffee:

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I swear to God if he had the good Tourettes and randomly swore? I would have broke fingernails voting for him so much.ROFL

Yes and his songwriting SUCKS so he hasn't done well and I am disappointed cause yeah..dude can sing.

Screeching is an art Joy seriously..there is a LOT of heart and soul in a good scream. Durbin is not GREAT at it but he isn't bad either. Pretty notes gets boring like white bread. Pan Bimbo.:)

Yes and his songwriting SUCKS so he hasn't done well and I am disappointed cause yeah..dude can sing.

Screeching is an art Joy seriously..there is a LOT of heart and soul in a good scream. Durbin is not GREAT at it but he isn't bad either. Pretty notes gets boring like white bread. Pan Bimbo.:)
Aerosmith is my favorite band of all time. Steven Tylers screech is in tune and awesome....Durbins just grates.:shrug: And I like pretty notes. ;)

I like the imperfections in a voice, I mean not the cookie cutter sound many bring to these shows. Give me an instrument filled with feeling, a voice is an instrument, over a perfectly tuned boring one anyday of the week. I rather sit and listen to a voice that is a story teller with the way it is used more than anything else.

Aerosmith is my favorite band of all time. Steven Tylers screech is in tune and awesome....Durbins just grates.:shrug: And I like pretty notes. ;)

Yes that's true but they are still "pop" at least the last several years. You like Pop..nothing wrong with that but just saying.:shrug:

Scotty is SOOOOOO boring OMG. Sweet kid but HO hum.

I like the imperfections in a voice, I mean not the cookie cutter sound many bring to these shows. Give me an instrument filled with feeling, a voice is an instrument, over a perfectly tuned boring one anyday of the week. I rather sit and listen to a voice that is a story teller with the way it is used more than anything else.

Mikie gets it :thumb:

Where were the numbers to vote for David Cook again?wuv

Most. Boring. Awful. Finale. Ever.:doh:

Could the producer manipulation be more blatant? Doctors on stage and Mom songs?? Really? You're a sweet girl Lauren and I hope you do well, but I voted for Scotty. I don't like manipulation.:shake:

Where were the numbers to vote for David Cook again?wuv

Most. Boring. Awful. Finale. Ever.:doh:

Could the producer manipulation be more blatant? Doctors on stage and Mom songs?? Really? You're a sweet girl Lauren and I hope you do well, but I voted for Scotty. I don't like manipulation.:shake:

THey have been manipulating the show for several weeks already and Scotty had MORE than his fair share of the bias going his way. THe show always starts off good towards the start of the season and becomes a cesspool of idiocy and blatant favoritism halfway or so through. Ugh. Haven't seen it yet but this year is no different though I had hoped it might be.

THey have been manipulating the show for several weeks already and Scotty had MORE than his fair share of the bias going his way. THe show always starts off good towards the start of the season and becomes a cesspool of idiocy and blatant favoritism halfway or so through. Ugh. Haven't seen it yet but this year is no different though I had hoped it might be.
This was seriously the worst season ever and the most boring finale. Ugh. They have always manipulated but not to the extent of last night, it was seriously awkward to watch.

Steven Tyler declared Lauren the winner because she is prettier. Yep, that about sums up the judging this season.:doh:

I'm so tired of hearing what a strong cast this year had.. and how great they all were... Yea, the ones you voted off ten weeks ago were awesome.. Now we're down to Scotty who will sing a bunch of songs that all sound exactly alike, and Lauren, who should have got voted off during Hollywood week. Obviously the Kelly Pickler/Carrie Underwood fans have turned it into Hee-Haw.

This was seriously the worst season ever and the most boring finale. Ugh. They have always manipulated but not to the extent of last night, it was seriously awkward to watch.

Steven Tyler declared Lauren the winner because she is prettier. Yep, that about sums up the judging this season.:doh:

He SAID THAT? Jeezus..Scotty is a CUTIE pie..boring but cute as a button.:)

I'm so tired of hearing what a strong cast this year had.. and how great they all were... Yea, the ones you voted off ten weeks ago were awesome.. Now we're down to Scotty who will sing a bunch of songs that all sound exactly alike, and Lauren, who should have got voted off during Hollywood week. Obviously the Kelly Pickler/Carrie Underwood fans have turned it into Hee-Haw.

Really. If I wanted to watch The Redneck Finals, I would have tuned into CMT.

He SAID THAT? Jeezus..Scotty is a CUTIE pie..boring but cute as a button.:)
he is Opie Taylor crossed with Alfred E. Newmann

6a00d8357a52bc69e200e54f216ce68833-800wi.gif

So glad I didn't watch it. I saw the recap at the very end and it looked awful.

Back