Lauren Alaina wiped her nose with Scotty last night. NOT close Scotty was sharp his whole second song and REALLY? I love you THIS BIG?? Are we 2 now?

I LOVED the Mommy song..call me a sap but it is going to be a HUGE hit.

Steven was not serious about the prettier comment TG.

Lauren Alaina wiped her nose with Scotty last night. NOT close Scotty was sharp his whole second song and REALLY? I love you THIS BIG?? Are we 2 now?

I LOVED the Mommy song..call me a sap but it is going to be a HUGE hit.

Steven was not serious about the prettier comment TG.
Scotty didn't pick the song, it is what he got stuck with.ROFL That was went I meant by the bus running over Scotty. Lauren got a song that tugs at heart strings, Scotty got Momma and Little Nutbrown Hare.:doh:

I know...but that was the extent of his "judging" Lord knows I love me some Steven Tyler but he is a joke of a judge.

Scotty didn't pick the song, it is what he got stuck with.ROFL That was went I meant by the bus running over Scotty. Lauren got a song that tugs at heart strings, Scotty got Momma and Little Nutbrown Hare.:doh:

I know...but that was the extent of his "judging" Lord knows I love me some Steven Tyler but he is a joke of a judge.

I was judging the singing of it but I hear what you are saying BEEELEEVE me.:)

What is wrong with Steven's hip do you know?

Early reports say Scotty in a landslide...

Let's see if we can trust early reports..

I hope so... Lauren (Alaina) annoys me...

Tom Jones and all the Idols doing the Carlton dance???

ROFLROFLROFL

For the most boring finale...that was the most adorable sing out. That kid just makes me smile.

Final thoughts from one of the only few left watching this show

Casey James was the star of the night....could not love that guy more and truly hope he has a career ahead of him. Singing, comedy, whatever. I need more Casey.

Haley tore that shit up with Tony. I was really impressed. Loved her jazzy vibe and she was so cute with him while he was forgetting the words :(

Beyonce? Please shut up. The first appearance with the girls was awesome but that new single is hot buttered ass.

Marc Anthony and JLo? If I want to hear Cuban music, I'll go to Cuba. I hate you both.

Tim McGraw, I like to look at you. Big belt buckle and all. Scotty sang so well with him too!

Carrie Underwood gets more beautiful everytime I see her. Bish. Lauren didn't sound so great with her though. :(

How do you do TLC without the L? Gaga is a ridiculously great entertainer no matter what you feel about her.

Steven Tyler? Oh Steven. You and I have had a love affair for 30+ years. You stunk as a judge but I loved your ridiculous incoherent babble. I say this as your devoted wife who will always love you. Please don't sing Dream On anymore. :( Your voice is too far gone to give it the justice it deserves. But your scream is still better than Durbins whiny mess :)

Scotty is a doll. Loved everything about his sing out (especially dissing Jack Black inadvertently ROFL) right down to catching the confetti with his tongue. His Momma done raised a very nice boy and I really hope he has a great career. You too Lauren...for being so unstable all year, you handled the loss like a pro, Sweetie.

Final thoughts from one of the only few left watching this show

Casey James was the star of the night....could not love that guy more and truly hope he has a career ahead of him. Singing, comedy, whatever. I need more Casey.

Haley tore that shit up with Tony. I was really impressed. Loved her jazzy vibe and she was so cute with him while he was forgetting the words :(

Beyonce? Please shut up. The first appearance with the girls was awesome but that new single is hot buttered ass.

Marc Anthony and JLo? If I want to hear Cuban music, I'll go to Cuba. I hate you both.

Tim McGraw, I like to look at you. Big belt buckle and all. Scotty sang so well with him too!

Carrie Underwood gets more beautiful everytime I see her. Bish. Lauren didn't sound so great with her though. :(

How do you do TLC without the L? Gaga is a ridiculously great entertainer no matter what you feel about her.

Steven Tyler? Oh Steven. You and I have had a love affair for 30+ years. You stunk as a judge but I loved your ridiculous incoherent babble. I say this as your devoted wife who will always love you. Please don't sing Dream On anymore. :( Your voice is too far gone to give it the justice it deserves. But your scream is still better than Durbins whiny mess :)

Scotty is a doll. Loved everything about his sing out (especially dissing Jack Black inadvertently ROFL) right down to catching the confetti with his tongue. His Momma done raised a very nice boy and I really hope he has a great career. You too Lauren...for being so unstable all year, you handled the loss like a pro, Sweetie.

You are such a marshmallow sometimes, TG.

My few thoughts from last night...Why did they dress Durbin up as the leather queen to sing next to Rob Halford, who actually is the leather queen? Thank God he took that ridiculous hat off.

Lady Gaga is inappropriate for a show that has a huge young people's audience. Great voice, can't stand her or her music. Her voice is wasted on dance music.

Did anybody else think of Ricky Ricardo at the Copacabana when Marc Anthony came out? Seriously, I was howling. But I actually thought he was great, and I love Latin music. BTW, TG, he's actually Puerto Rican, not Cuban.

Tim McGraw, you have made me drool for years. Do you ever age???

The gospel singer that sang with Jacob was obnoxious and couldn't sing worth shit. And neither can Lusk. He sucks. And why does he wax his eyebrows?

I ask the same question of both Beyonce and Jennifer. Why? Please explain to me why. J-Lo is absolutely exquisite and she's married to that little runt. Beyonce is absolutely gorgeous and married to that nasty-looking gangsta wannabe. I just don't understand it.

Mr. PFL told me last night that every single time I see or hear Carrie Underwood I say the same thing, "She is ridiculously gorgeous and she has an unbelievable voice." He asked me to please stop saying it because he's heard it now 4,000 times.

I'm getting a tattoo of Steven Tyler.

Scotty and Lauren make the cutest couple. I loved it when he hugged her and said, "Love you, baby" after he won. Was Scotty the best singer? No, but he stayed true to what he does, and he'll be a huge hit in Nashville. Both of them will. I love the kid.

Am not.:harumph: (4serious I blubber all the damn timeROFL)

Durbin looked like one of the Village People.

Gaga was inappropriate as was Beyonces sparkly crotch. You nailed half of why I can't stand Beyonce. If you can be married to that piece of filth something ain't right. Love her music (minus the song last night) hate her.

Wherever the hell that friggin weird looking ghost is from this is America. English dammitt! Gross. No idea what she sees in him. Course she was with Puffy too.

Yes. Let's talk about Tim McGraw more drool. Sweet Jesus.

Are they an actual couple? I was wondering that last night. They really are just a couple of sweet kids.

Oh, and the footage of the big girl falling down the stairs and then the Mom swearing at the camera for filming her crying daugher and then telling her daughter to shut up????

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh, and the footage of the big girl falling down the stairs and then the Mom swearing at the camera for filming her crying daugher and then telling her daughter to shut up????

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

That and the Jack Black/Casey Abrams song were hilarious!! Also Jack's reaction when Scotty didn't hug him was priceless!

All in all it turned out to be a great finale. There were some parts that I could have done without (Lady Gaga, Beyonce's new single, Jacob Lusk's song) but most of it was great. I didn't even skip through on the DVR like I planned to.

Really? If you don't mind my asking who do have for TV/cable service?
DirecTv. They don't carry it. As you know, we have 2 choices for TV, Charter or DirecTV. They both stick it to you and suck ass, one has NFL Network, one doesn't. Sigh.

DirecTv. They don't carry it. As you know, we have 2 choices for TV, Charter or DirecTV. They both stick it to you and suck ass, one has NFL Network, one doesn't. Sigh.
I have direct tv and I have versus....:huh: Channel 603 :coffee:

Even Steven Tyler can't make me watch next season after that fiasco.

Anyone watch "So You Think You Can Dance"? I may have to skip the audition shows since they are not about the dance as much but at least Dancers can't sing sharp.:)

Anyone watch "So You Think You Can Dance"? I may have to skip the audition shows since they are not about the dance as much but at least Dancers can't sing sharp.:)

I do watch this not regular but enough

I rarely watch Idol especially after season 3, just tired of the whole thing

It's one of our favorites. None of the over the top dramatics from the judges (and not nearly as much from the producers). Each judge is brutally honest (no Paulas or Tylers). But better is that each one of the contestants is incredibly talented. The talent pool is so huge that there's not a head scratcher in the bunch.

Also, for the first 1/2 of the season, the fan votes select the bottom three couples and the judges select which guy and which girl will go home. So they get it right for the most part.

And, finally, the eye candy for both guys and girls is impressive. :thumb:

Back