OT: Breaking News! True cause of Hudson River Plane Landing Revealed

Do they get 72 goose virgins?

Phewwwww! For a while I feared that Boobies might be to blame for it and that they would be branded terrosits and we'd have to go to war with them because they are weapons of mass destruction.
MaskedBoobies.jpg

But since its the turduckens then off with their heads. The only good turducken is a dead one. Pissing of PETA in the process its an added bonus.

Now, 7/11-owning Canadian geese across America will have to bear the racist wrath of ignorance. :shake:

I think we should petition our congress-persons to pass legislation requiring all canadian geese to declare their flight path to the nearest airport air traffic controller after entering US airspace. This way we can divert their flight away from other aircraft and save both airplanes, possibly lives and also the lives of the geese. Keep everyone happy.

Either that or make them all fly in international airspace.

I think we should petition our congress-persons to pass legislation requiring all canadian geese to declare their flight path to the nearest airport air traffic controller after entering US airspace. This way we can divert their flight away from other aircraft and save both airplanes, possibly lives and also the lives of the geese. Keep everyone happy.

Either that or make them all fly in international airspace.

I say we put them all on the No Fly List, and lets see those ****ers have to hoof it everywhere. Flying V THAT, MFers!

Back