OT: Greatest Cereal

1187140960-81409_full.jpg

Might as well call it cracklin coke bran considering how addictive it is.

OH and it makes a great Aunt Bethany jello mold!:thumb:

My Mom used to hide that shit when we were kids, my brother and I would CRUSH the whole box

I buy steel-cut oats. Aw come on, it's not THAT much work! ;)

THE ONLY way to make teh oatmeal.
Dates, dried cranberries, cinnamon and a bit of brown sugar drool

Cinnamon is the most overrated spice of all times.

FAIL

Maybe you'd care for some Cinnamon Weetabix?

+1

TRUE cinnamon is like TRUE vanilla... quite good. Unfortunately, IIRC, most of what's sold as cinnamon isn't really cinnamon, it's some crap called cassia.

www.atlanticspice.com = WIN!

Get the Saigon
BTW check the vannila beans

The greatest cereal in terms of production is probably corn, with rice and wheat both giving it a good run for its money.

EPIC FAIL
BARLEY FTW

For me lately

MangoPassion.jpg

AND

RaspberryGinger.jpg

Oh I LOVE all those Peace cereals. Quite good. Except no more eat 'em.

Vietnam cinnamon is a slice of heaven. Real vanilla pod...also wonderful!

And John Locke Splenda is just chemically altered sugar. Time to go with raw honey if you need it so sweet.

Oh I LOVE all those Peace cereals. Quite good. Except no more eat 'em.

Vietnam cinnamon is a slice of heaven. Real vanilla pod...also wonderful!

And John Locke Splenda is just chemically altered sugar. Time to go with raw honey if you need it so sweet.

I was just kidding. Boo Berry is as sweet as it gets.

I think my daughter ate Cinnamon toast Crunch every day for about 15 years! Personally, I love it right out of the box, but I dont like it with milk, the milk gets all too sugary :Eason:

When I'm being "good'" I like Special K or Raisin Bran,

BUT I LOVE Fruit Loops or Lucky Charms instead!:)

I'll say. Will MD be a diabetic in his 40's and 50's?

My diet consists of McDonalds for lunch 6 days a week (20 piece [or 40 or 60 if I'm hungry], double cheeseburger, large fries, large Coke, 2 apple pies), some sort of steak or burger for dinner, and a lot of candy and baked treats in between.

My heart will probably give in about 3 years.

I think my daughter ate Cinnamon toast Crunch every day for about 15 years! Personally, I love it right out of the box, but I dont like it with milk, the milk gets all too sugary :Eason:

When I'm being "good'" I like Special K or Raisin Bran,

BUT I LOVE Fruit Loops or Lucky Charms instead!:)

Yes! I eat it out of the box. Speaking of which...mmmm...

I just got back from the grocery store and bought 2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Good call MD. :thumb:

My diet consists of McDonalds for lunch 6 days a week (20 piece [or 40 or 60 if I'm hungry], double cheeseburger, large fries, large Coke, 2 apple pies), some sort of steak or burger for dinner, and a lot of candy and baked treats in between.

Dear lord that makes my chest hurt!

No grass fed organic steak tartare and garden vegetables for you!:thumb:

I think I gained 5 pounds just reading this........

You and I could have had some tremendous meals together when I was pregnant. I could down a Poo Poo platter for two in a hot minute.

Now my ass spread an inch just reading this.:shake:

Back