OT: Greatest Cereal

Corn-being used to put fuel in cars AND as an adjunct in FAIL beer (Miller, PBR)
Rice-Used as an adjunct in FAIL BEER (Bud, Coors)
Wheat-must be used in conjunction with barley to make beer
Barley-the main ingredient in BEER

The FAIL POLICE are looking for you :toast:

The answer is not always beer.

Oh God. Did I just say that?

I need help.

I need help real bad.

back to ceral discussion..

has anyone ever tried warm grapenuts? What the hell were they thinking when they tried to push that concept? I like grapenuts, but warm they were horrible.. beyond bad.. not even my black lab would eat that slop (well okay, she would but she wouldn't enjoy it)

back to ceral discussion..

has anyone ever tried warm grapenuts? What the hell were they thinking when they tried to push that concept? I like grapenuts, but warm they were horrible.. beyond bad.. not even my black lab would eat that slop (well okay, she would but she wouldn't enjoy it)

Any sentence with "warm" and "nuts" in it... I really have no interest in trying, thanks. :rolleyes:

+1 ROFL

Its a technicality
PBR is Barley and rice fermented with yeast and walked past a pile of hops so it is beer but by definition only.
PBR is what I urinate after a proper night at the pub. Secondhand Beer, if you will.

Oh. No.

Fighting. Words.

I'm with you.

As much as I love an exotic microbrew, a fine IPA, or a hearty stout...sometimes the occasion calls for a good old, cheap, unpretentious, working class, American style beer.

If I need to quench a powerful thirst...say, at the end of a day of skiing...or after canoing the Nissitisset/Taunton Rivers with Hawg73...Nothing hits the spot like few ice cold 16 oz cans of PBR. I could probably finish a 6 pack of these in 5 minutes; sating my thirst as well as giving me that fine buzz that only comes from drinking a large quantity of beer in a very short time frame.

For crying out loud, where did all this beer snobbery come from, anyway? I mean, we're talking about BEER, not wine. Other than Coors Light, I can't say I've ever had one I didn't like. And I've tried many, many varieties over the years.

By the way, MD (i probably don't even need to ask this question)...ever wash down a box of Cinnamon Toast Crack with a 6 pack of PBR tallboys? Dirtbag gourmet dining at its finest.

By the way, MD (i probably don't even need to ask this question)...ever wash down a box of Cinnamon Toast Crack with a 6 pack of PBR tallboys? Dirtbag gourmet dining at its finest.

In roughly 4 hours, I will be defending my beer pong title with cups of PBR, moments after knocking down a few Big Macs, and eating a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and sipping on straight Jager.

It will be a glorious evening.

So, to answer your question...HELL YES!

Back