OT Mass Sen John Kerry (not politics)

thomas144 said:
Iraq's oil reserves (either the second or third largest in the world) were supposed to pay for the war. I think part of what made the idea of invading Iraq attractive to the Bush administration was the oil. I don't think we would have invaded Iraq if it weren't for the oil.
You have a point, but we also wouldn't have invaded Iraq if it weren't for 911.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll really have peace in the Middle East until Iran and Syria are dealt with as well (and there doesn't seem to be much support for dealing with those two countries).
________
apple games

thomas144 said:
I'm not sure people understand Uncle Vic's argument - he is one of those people who would picket at a soldier's funeral because he believes that God is punishing America for tolerating homosexuality. He is not saying the Democrats are responsible for our troops being in Iraq - only that our soldiers are being tortured to death as a punishment from God, because of the politics of people like Kerry and Kennedy and "moderate republicans" who tolerate homosexuality.

I love the soldiers fellow!!!

So F**K OFF AND DIE FOR YOUR FUNERAL COMMENTS...

I had no problem with all other posters comments but your funeral comment was worthy of me wishing harm on your person.

thomas144 said:
I'm not sure people understand Uncle Vic's argument - he is one of those people who would picket at a soldier's funeral because he believes that God is punishing America for tolerating homosexuality. He is not saying the Democrats are responsible for our troops being in Iraq - only that our soldiers are being tortured to death as a punishment from God, because of the politics of people like Kerry and Kennedy and "moderate republicans" who tolerate homosexuality.

I agree. It's one thing to have a good argument and engage in good heated debate. It's another thing when you go off the loop just to cause a stir.

I don't like to hear it coming from NEM, who is on the leftist extreame and I don't like it from Uncle VIC who is on the extreame Right.

Beleiving in something, anything for that matter is alright in my book. But have the smarts to realize that when you defend your position, people are going to judge you by the words you use. And if you, (or anybody) comes across as a nutjob, Then expect it returned in kind.

Who said "The Nonsensical ramblings of the lunatic mind"

For the record, I don't think its cool that these murders aren't being condemmed by media either. But I'll give it time.

I told everyone here that Uncle Vic was an asshole, but no......

you had to keep him around, toy with him.........

Ras said:
I told everyone here that Uncle Vic was an asshole, but no......

you had to keep him around, toy with him.........
I think he's just misunderstood. Maybe if he had gotten a few more hugs as a kid (or maybe even if people hadn't kept score at his soccer games when growing up), things could have turned out quite different for him. I think he's an unfortunate victim of society. I also think it could be the media's fault.
________
SRD-1

HEY as Archie Bunker used to say....

WHATEVER...

Truth of the matter is this...I was getting sick and tired of listening to elected Dems in Washington DC openly rooting for the enemy over are soldiers.I says to myself where can I go and take it out on some democrats.The state of Mass came to mind and I had a shortcut to there on my desktop,that being Patriots Planet.Now it may be that you are not all democrats,but most are it seems.I dont say that because you disagree with me either.

FACT most democrats,elected democrats and I said most,want the US to lose in IRAQ!!That is a undisputable fact.

What we have learned here, aside from Uncle Vics mental health is this...

In the great state of Mass, abortion and homosexuality are both good things.

The most recent polls across the country are showing a rise towards the pro life movement.

Its pretty close to 50/50, leaning a slight percentage or 2 to the pro abortion side.That being said,40 plus percent of the US is pro life and this is not reflected in MASS or Patriots planet.

This site is not in line with the average American view point.Putting Uncle Vics mental health aside for a moment if you can,You guys living in Mass,NY and California etc dont share the views of middle America.

You cant argue with the facts.

Uncle Vic is a lunatic.(atleast in liberal states like Sodom,Gomorah,Mass,NY,California)

Pro life candidates cant get elected in Mass,NY,California

Democrats in DC dont give a shhhhhit about the troops or whats right and wrong.

So in closing,my point is,yes Uncle Vic is a bit of a Lunatic,yet its also true that 100% of Americans are not pro choice/pro abortion(same thing btw) as the posters here are.So its not a real debate here or a scientific poll.

Aprox 50 % of Americans are anti gay/pro family as well as pro life.Here on this site you are pretty much 100 % pro abortion/pro gay.You are out of touch with mainstream America here.

We do have a Republican,pro life, pro family president as well as a republican house and senate that the majority share the same views as the president.So you people are in another world.

Sorry thems the facts.Most Americans,a large majority are against gay marriage.

You are all mostly out of touch. Uncle Vic a lunatic?in many circles,yes. In many more he is embraced.

You cant become a Christian until you first come to the conclusion that you are a sinner.Christians are only real bad people that have been forgiven.Jesus said...not one is Righteous not one.Even Uncle Vic can be saved,anyone can be saved.Homosexuals are no worse than Uncle Vic.If you say your sin is not sin then there is no hope.Uncle Vic recognises his sin and confesses regularly.Jesus died on the cross for Uncle Vic.I thank Jesus for doing it for me because I am in need of mercy.Homosexuals say to Jesus,you did not die for my sin of homosexuality because it is not a sin.You are saying Jesus died in vain for you.

Jesus forgives homosexuals the same as any one else.

A lot of people think a Christian is a good person.Sure we are supposed to be,but are salvation is not from any goodness of our own.

We are saved by grace alone,not of works,lest any man should boast.Salvation is a free gift of God .All we have to do is accept it.Only one condition and thats to acknowledge are sin.Homosexuals say it is not a sin.They die in that frame of mind and they are lost eternally.

:thumb:

Uncle Vic said:
...Blah blah blah...This will also be the very last post by Uncle Vic. Sure it wont be up long ........blah ......blah ......blah

Over and out

Vic you promised that it was you last post,

NOW MAKE GOOD ON YOUR PROMISE!!!!!!!!!

GO AWAY AND CRAWL BACK UNDER THAT ROCK YOU NEANDERTHAL

Re: HEY as Archie Bunker used to say....

Uncle Vic said:
This site is not in line with the average American view point.

Well, THAT is good to hear.

Re: HEY as Archie Bunker used to say....

Uncle Vic said:
WHATEVER...

Truth of the matter is this...I was getting sick and tired of listening to elected Dems in Washington DC openly rooting for the enemy over are soldiers.I says to myself where can I go and take it out on some democrats.The state of Mass came to mind and I had a shortcut to there on my desktop,that being Patriots Planet.Now it may be that you are not all democrats,but most are it seems.I dont say that because you disagree with me either.

FACT most democrats,elected democrats and I said most,want the US to lose in IRAQ!!That is a undisputable fact.

What we have learned here, aside from Uncle Vics mental health is this...

In the great state of Mass, abortion and homosexuality are both good things.

The most recent polls across the country are showing a rise towards the pro life movement.

Its pretty close to 50/50, leaning a slight percentage or 2 to the pro abortion side.That being said,40 plus percent of the US is pro life and this is not reflected in MASS or Patriots planet.

This site is not in line with the average American view point.Putting Uncle Vics mental health aside for a moment if you can,You guys living in Mass,NY and California etc dont share the views of middle America.

You cant argue with the facts.

Uncle Vic is a lunatic.(atleast in liberal states like Sodom,Gomorah,Mass,NY,California)

Pro life candidates cant get elected in Mass,NY,California

Democrats in DC dont give a shhhhhit about the troops or whats right and wrong.

So in closing,my point is,yes Uncle Vic is a bit of a Lunatic,yet its also true that 100% of Americans are not pro choice/pro abortion(same thing btw) as the posters here are.So its not a real debate here or a scientific poll.

Aprox 50 % of Americans are anti gay/pro family as well as pro life.Here on this site you are pretty much 100 % pro abortion/pro gay.You are out of touch with mainstream America here.

We do have a Republican,pro life, pro family president as well as a republican house and senate that the majority share the same views as the president.So you people are in another world.

Sorry thems the facts.Most Americans,a large majority are against gay marriage.

You are all mostly out of touch. Uncle Vic a lunatic?in many circles,yes. In many more he is embraced.

You cant become a Christian until you first come to the conclusion that you are a sinner.Christians are only real bad people that have been forgiven.Jesus said...not one is Righteous not one.Even Uncle Vic can be saved,anyone can be saved.Homosexuals are no worse than Uncle Vic.If you say your sin is not sin then there is no hope.Uncle Vic recognises his sin and confesses regularly.Jesus died on the cross for Uncle Vic.I thank Jesus for doing it for me because I am in need of mercy.Homosexuals say to Jesus,you did not die for my sin of homosexuality because it is not a sin.You are saying Jesus died in vain for you.

Jesus forgives homosexuals the same as any one else.

A lot of people think a Christian is a good person.Sure we are supposed to be,but are salvation is not from any goodness of our own.

We are saved by grace alone,not of works,lest any man should boast.Salvation is a free gift of God .All we have to do is accept it.Only one condition and thats to acknowledge are sin.Homosexuals say it is not a sin.They die in that frame of mind and they are lost eternally.

:thumb:

This is last

Uncle Vic. Again....you are wierd.

I am a Republican, but I'm a liberal Republican. (oxymoron?)

I'm not pro-life or pro-choice. I don't care about abortion one way or the other. I think abortion is a nessecary evil. I certianly wish there was a better way, but there isn't so be it. it is what it is.

I am not entirely religious either. Maybe there is a God, maybe not. Only one way to find out and I ain't ready for that yet. So my views on abortion are not religious based. It's just a sad thing that happens sometimes and I don't condone nor condemn it.

Because I'm not religious....I could care less about gay marraige. Whatever makes 2 people happy then they should have it.

I'm for legalizing, taxing and drugs too. I think the taxes would be enough to pay for all the treatment and education and a lot more if they did it. It would also put the drug dealers out of business and any others (like terrorists) who benefit from them.

The only reason I don't like the Democratic Party is because of gun control.

Massachusetts, Illinois, California and Wash D.C. have the strictest gun control laws in the country.

They are also Democratic States. I think that is out and out BS. To perverse the 2nd amendment right to bear arms and interpret it as meaning something else is just ridiculas. "Right to keep and bear arms" doesn't get much more straight forward than that!

If trhe Democratic party just took their head out their ass and RATIFIED the meaning of the 2nd Amendment, i would be a Democrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you and Darth Patriot are a couple of hateful fruitloops.

dchester said:
I think he's just misunderstood. Maybe if he had gotten a few more hugs as a kid (or maybe even if people hadn't kept score at his soccer games when growing up), things could have turned out quite different for him. I think he's an unfortunate victim of society. I also think it could be the media's fault.

I think he probably got too many hugs as a kid, most likely from his Uncle Vic.

Hey Vic, I'm sure by now you've heard about Ken Lay.

Now upon hearing about the death of a man who screwed over thousands of Average Joes, then complaining that because he got caught he had "negative net worth" even though he still had a vacation home in Colorado, my first thought was, "Hope he likes hot weather." >)

But then I remembered that Ken Lay was a huge contributor to the Republican party and particularly Dubya's first presidential campaign. So by your logic, Lay is right now up in Heaven sipping margaritas with 71 virgins.

Now let's think about that. All Democrats and those who vote Democrat are hellbound solely for their political affiliation. Likewise, Lay will spend eternity in glorious comfort due to his time here on Earth, in which he lied, lied and lied again to protect his own wealth, ripping off thousands of poor middle-class workers, not to mention robbing California blind during that state's energy crisis, where Enron sold massive amounts of electricity to California at multiple times the standard cost (and rumor has it Enron was responsible for that crisis in the first place).

But because he had the wisdom to vote Republican, he'll be in Heaven forever.

Therefore, being evil is fine if you vote GOP. So starting immediately I'm going to vote straight ticket Republican so that I can do whatever the hell I want and not worry about the afterlife. Maybe I'll start by robbing a bank and shooting a couple people. But I'll make sure to vote McCain* in '08, so it'll all be okay. :thumb:

* or whoever their nominee turns out to be.

TrueBeliever said:
Hey Vic, I'm sure by now you've heard about Ken Lay.

Now upon hearing about the death of a man who screwed over thousands of Average Joes, then complaining that because he got caught he had "negative net worth" even though he still had a vacation home in Colorado, my first thought was, "Hope he likes hot weather." >)

But then I remembered that Ken Lay was a huge contributor to the Republican party and particularly Dubya's first presidential campaign. So by your logic, Lay is right now up in Heaven sipping margaritas with 71 virgins.

Now let's think about that. All Democrats and those who vote Democrat are hellbound solely for their political affiliation. Likewise, Lay will spend eternity in glorious comfort due to his time here on Earth, in which he lied, lied and lied again to protect his own wealth, ripping off thousands of poor middle-class workers, not to mention robbing California blind during that state's energy crisis, where Enron sold massive amounts of electricity to California at multiple times the standard cost (and rumor has it Enron was responsible for that crisis in the first place).

But because he had the wisdom to vote Republican, he'll be in Heaven forever.

Therefore, being evil is fine if you vote GOP. So starting immediately I'm going to vote straight ticket Republican so that I can do whatever the hell I want and not worry about the afterlife. Maybe I'll start by robbing a bank and shooting a couple people. But I'll make sure to vote McCain* in '08, so it'll all be okay. :thumb:

* or whoever their nominee turns out to be.

I agree with you TB, but discussing an issue with Vic is less useful than explaining NFL salary cap rules to my dog.

Since Vic will no longer grace us with his presence (thank any diety you choose) I've taken the liberty of responding for him.

blah blah blah ABORTION blah blah blah HOMOSEXUALS blah blah blah LIBERALS blah blah blah DEMOCRATS blah blah blah

repeat ad nausium....

Benign Despot said:
Since Vic will no longer grace us with his presence (thank any diety you choose) I've taken the liberty of responding for him.

blah blah blah ABORTION blah blah blah HOMOSEXUALS blah blah blah LIBERALS blah blah blah DEMOCRATS blah blah blah

repeat ad nausium....
You should make a tape of that and submit it to a radio syndicator, you could get your own AM radio show on 400 affiliates.

Back