OT: Official Festivus Airing of Grievances Thread

Whew.

Thank God you put a happy smilie at the end of that post.

For a second there I thought you were saying that all of us were assholes .

THAT could have gotten ugly.

Not all.

99%, maybe. :D

Whew.

Thank God you put a happy smilie at the end of that post.

For a second there I thought you were saying that all of us were assholes .

THAT could have gotten ugly.

I've got your ugly right here.

Wait.

Why I haven't purchased a .357 with 1 bullet is beyond me...
sorry to be blunt but get over your self...or better yet get over her

and this goes for all you self pity party fools...yeah we all got bad sh!t in our lives, we all got pain the difference is the ones who let it eat at themselves and become bitter because of it

we live to learn, life is nothing but a collection of lessons that we take in and hopefully learn from....sure you dated/ married a piece of shit, who hasn't...and who hasn't acted like that same POS at some time in our life?

I never meant to but later looking back realized I was either the giver or taker in a bad relationship.... live .....learn....move on

this bullet shit blows...I do not know you from Adam but man if you were to disappear tomorrow I personally would feel like shit for not trying to help you....pm me anytime you want luso, hell it is never that bad

Well let's see. I get there, she suddenly says "Oh, I dunno about a relationship". Then it appears she roomed with a friend who proceeded to manipulate anything she hasn't manipulated, by try to come onto me then accusing me of trying to put moves on the other, etc and so on. And then to top things off, they had no problem in taking me to bars while they decided to go and chat it up with other guys. And the worst part? I was visually starting to show my anger and it was like they WANTED me to be that way since they just went about their way as if I was part of the furniture. By the time I finished taking my 4th flight and arrived back on the island and got to my condo, I simply buried myself under the sheets of my bed and hoped the man upstairs was merciful enough to let me die in my sleep and end the torment once and for all.

So no, I didn't get laid, but I got screwed plenty of times.

All this is just part of life's little plan for you.

Hawg's right. It will all make sense when the doctor tells her she has aids.

:thumb:

and this goes for all you self pity party fools...yeah we all got bad sh!t in our lives, we all got pain the difference is the ones who let it eat at themselves and become bitter because of it

The key is to not let it eat at you. You can accept the way things are and not be bitter about it.

My mother died on Christmas Eve (which is also my birthday). I had the worst flu of my life that year but wanted to be at the hospital when she went (we knew she was going to pass). My 2 sons were babies at the time and my ex-husband refused to miss his office party so I could do something as silly as be there when my mother died. He came home an hour after she died, drunk and saying that I couldn't be upset now, I had kids to take care of.

Christmas Day I had to go to the funeral home and make her arrangements and all he did was bitch about Christmas dinner being later than usual. And that was one of his better days.:thumb:

:mad: blowup :bang: :cuss:

sorry to be blunt but get over your self...or better yet get over her

we live to learn, life is nothing but a collection of lessons that we take in and hopefully learn from....sure you dated/ married a piece of shit, who hasn't...and who hasn't acted like that same POS at some time in our life?

Wholeheartedly agree.

Life is short and precious. No one is worth killing yourself over.

I always say, "Suicide is not the solution. If you're unhappy, don't kill yourself; kill the person making you unhappy." :) (Just kidding... mostly.)

Back