OT: Official Festivus Airing of Grievances Thread

Forgot how cute the French girl was.

They just introduced Ricky and his mom, and Lane just ran into the Asian car-racing kids, one of whom speaks no English and the other talks like Howard Cosell.

This movie is so underrated. :D
"That's a waste of a perfectly good white boy"

Sorry, just that particular experience has kinda set in over the past month and just gets to me. Blew the travel credit I had to fly over there when I could've(and should've) gone with my initial plan of going to Tunisia or Cape Verde.

And believe it or not, I am actually better now than the first few days I was back. I didn't even leave the house for 4 days and even contemplated suicide a few times(it "helps" when you live in 3rd story condo). Just angers me to no end how there are women who can be so incredibly manipulative and devious when all you do is try to be as nice as humanly possible to them.

Excuse me while I use my baseball bat on a few windows....

Dude,

While I'm impressed with the level of your vindictiveness and nothing in the world can bring it out quite like getting your dreams crushed, I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everybody in your shoes:

All this is just part of life's little plan for you.

The pain and anguish you feel is simply going to disappear IN TIME and someday, possibly soon, you are going to meet somebody and your relationship is going to be better and deeper because you will appreciate it more. You just hit a particularly nasty bit of bumpy road and are still smarting from it. It happens and happened to the best of us. It's not your fault.

Time heals ALL wounds. It really does. Yours is still a little fresh, is all.

Believe that things will change for the better. You will be able to trust again.

You are a young man with a bright future, now pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again.

:peace:

Since I started this thread and didn't air anything, might as well add one in.

My recent trip to California. Lead on by a woman who strung me along for the better part of 2 years, only to manipulate the living hell out of me to the point where I flew half way across the damn planet to meet up with her again, only to be played in a way that would make Joan Collins look like Mother Theresa in comparison.

I hope that bitch chokes on a turkey bone tomorrow, gets fired from her job, expelled from her college and ends up on the street just in time for a mall santa to mug her in an alley.

Please tell me you atleast got laid a few times, right?:shrug:

Please tell me you atleast got laid a few times, right?:shrug:
Well let's see. I get there, she suddenly says "Oh, I dunno about a relationship". Then it appears she roomed with a friend who proceeded to manipulate anything she hasn't manipulated, by try to come onto me then accusing me of trying to put moves on the other, etc and so on. And then to top things off, they had no problem in taking me to bars while they decided to go and chat it up with other guys. And the worst part? I was visually starting to show my anger and it was like they WANTED me to be that way since they just went about their way as if I was part of the furniture. By the time I finished taking my 4th flight and arrived back on the island and got to my condo, I simply buried myself under the sheets of my bed and hoped the man upstairs was merciful enough to let me die in my sleep and end the torment once and for all.

So no, I didn't get laid, but I got screwed plenty of times.

And Hawg, this would be nice and all if it didn't include another patch of bumpy road a few years ago in which I was engaged for 2 years to another woman who ended up cheating on me the whole time.

Well let's see. I get there, she suddenly says "Oh, I dunno about a relationship". Then it appears she roomed with a friend who proceeded to manipulate anything she hasn't manipulated, by try to come onto me then accusing me of trying to put moves on the other, etc and so on. And then to top things off, they had no problem in taking me to bars while they decided to go and chat it up with other guys. And the worst part? I was visually starting to show my anger and it was like they WANTED me to be that way since they just went about their way as if I was part of the furniture. By the time I finished taking my 4th flight and arrived back on the island and got to my condo, I simply buried myself under the sheets of my bed and hoped the man upstairs was merciful enough to let me die in my sleep and end the torment once and for all.

And Hawg, this would be nice and all if it didn't include another patch of bumpy road a few years ago in which I was engaged for 2 years to another woman who ended up cheating on me the whole time.

:spock:

Sorry to hear that.

I've been down and out a few times, even married one of Satan's daughters.

I can relate to what you've been through but someday you will meet the right one and this event will actually be funny to you, granted it's down the road a piece.

Keep your head up, she isn't worth it.

Sometimes you need to hit absolute rock bottom until you decide to climb on out. You might very well be there and if so, she did you an inadvertant favor, because at least you can walk away from the bitch and start over.

Hey, I'm not trying to oversimplify your life or anyone elses for that matter, but I've seen it time and time again.

You have another chance is all I'm trying to say. Lots of people don't.

Best of luck to you.

Pain is a very good instructor if you know how to listen.

Sometimes you need to hit absolute rock bottom until you decide to climb on out. You might very well be there and if so, she did you an inadvertant favor, because at least you can walk away from the bitch and start over.

Hey, I'm not trying to oversimplify your life or anyone elses for that matter, but I've seen it time and time again.

You have another chance is all I'm trying to say. Lots of people don't.

Best of luck to you.

Pain is a very good instructor if you know how to listen.
FTW! +1

Don't listen to them, luso. They don't know what they're talking about. They're trying to trick you.

Believe it or not, you're in what's known as the "Golden Position." You're young. You're single. You can do whatever the **** you want. These "everything will be okay when you find the right woman" guys are envious and want to drag you into their Hell.

Some of them are probably reading this and thinking, "Lol! I'm not in Hell. Silly Coltfan. I love where I am in life and who I'm sharing it with. :heart::heart::heart:" Well, the fact of the matter is this: they are not. They just think they are because they're under some sort of devious female mind control.

What you need to do is enjoy what you've got while you've got it.

Damnit, you've got to live, man. Live.

I hit rock bottom 3 times..LOLnutpunch Dude All I can say is stay single for a while and Heal... Ive had 3 women in my life just like yours... Two of them were so Evil that there's no way there not going to Hell... I did lose Faith for a while that women were out for themselves and thats true with many of them, but I believe there are women who really care about love,respect and honor. It will take time to find that Mrs right. now in the mean time goto your nearest Brothel and pick out your favorite lady and relieve your frustrations.

Don't listen to them, luso. They don't know what they're talking about. They're trying to trick you.

Believe it or not, you're in what's known as the "Golden Position." You're young. You're single. You can do whatever the **** you want. These "everything will be okay when you find the right woman" guys are envious and want to drag you into their Hell.

Some of them are probably reading this and thinking, "Lol! I'm not in Hell. Silly Coltfan. I love where I am in life and who I'm sharing it with. :heart::heart::heart:" Well, the fact of the matter is this: they are not. They just think they are because they're under some sort of devious female mind control.

What you need to do is enjoy what you've got while you've got it.

Damnit, you've got to live, man. Live.

Screw you mister I'm single and having fun:4321:

ROFL

Don't listen to them, luso. They don't know what they're talking about. They're trying to trick you. Believe it or not, you're in what's known as the "Golden Position." You're young. You're single. You can do whatever the **** you want. These "everything will be okay when you find the right woman" guys are envious and want to drag you into their Hell. Some of them are probably reading this and thinking, "Lol! I'm not in Hell. Silly Coltfan. I love where I am in life and who I'm sharing it with. :heart::heart::heart:" Well, the fact of the matter is this: they are not. They just think they are because they're under some sort of devious female mind control.

So... You've been married before, I see? ROFL

Don't remember if I mentioned this or not, but my old-school elderly father in FL voted against gay marriage. I called him up and said, "Dad, how could you do that?!? How could you vote like that just because they're gay? They're still human beings, you know! Just because they're homosexual doesn't mean they're not entitled to be just as #$&%ing miserable as the rest of us married heteros are!"

So... You've been married before, I see? ROFL

Don't remember if I mentioned this or not, but my old-school elderly father in FL voted against gay marriage. I called him up and said, "Dad, how could you do that?!? How could you vote like that just because they're gay? They're still human beings, you know! Just because they're homosexual doesn't mean they're not entitled to be just as #$&%ing miserable as the rest of us married heteros are!"

**** no.

I may be a Colts fan, but I'm not totally stupid.

As far as a ban on gay marriage goes, I see that as a start, but nothing more than a political gimmick. Now if they widened that to a total ban on marriage, I'd be all for it.

Surprisingly enough, you guys have helped a little. Kind of the words I was looking for since it seems that I get stonewalled here. At work, I'm nothing more than paid labor(hell, I'm doing OT as we speak). Among friends, all they say is I need to get drunk. It was like nobody heard a word I said, or probably didn't care.

I dunno. I've tried one night stands and I just feel that something is always missing. I could really use some stability is all. I guess that's too much to ask for these days.

Oy! Just felt the need to intervene here for a second on all the woman bashing. Luso...sorry to hear about your troubles and hope it gets better soon.

With that said. HEY ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!! There are PLENTY of male manipulative useless pricks too....the club is not exclusive. Are you friggin kidding me? Dont you guys act all sweet and innocent.

Women have just learned your game over the years and as usual, we do it better.:p

Oy! Just felt the need to intervene here for a second on all the woman bashing. Luso...sorry to hear about your troubles and hope it gets better soon.

With that said. HEY ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!! There are PLENTY of male manipulative useless pricks too....the club is not exclusive. Are you friggin kidding me? Dont you guys act all sweet and innocent.

Women have just learned your game over the years and as usual, we do it better.:p

Behind every jackass prick asshole scumbag stands the bitch who turned him into one.

:kisss:

look toots we are trying to band together and make Luso feel better...kind of like when 6 chicks get up to "use the Can" because one has a Douchebag Boyfriend and they need to talk

way to screw up our bonding...what next we can't scratch our nuts around here anymore

Back