OT: Official Festivus Airing of Grievances Thread

luso2kx

Antes morrer livre que em paz sujeitos
Reaction score
Website
lusolair.blogspot.com
With December 26th rapidly approaching. I think it's time for the Festivus traditions to start. Therefor, I started this thread for people to perform in one of the traditions, the airing or grievances. The feats of strength will be later with DS taking on imapig in a steel cage on Dec. 26th(only on PPV :p)

Since I started this thread and didn't air anything, might as well add one in.

My recent trip to California. Lead on by a woman who strung me along for the better part of 2 years, only to manipulate the living hell out of me to the point where I flew half way across the damn planet to meet up with her again, only to be played in a way that would make Joan Collins look like Mother Theresa in comparison.

I hope that bitch chokes on a turkey bone tomorrow, gets fired from her job, expelled from her college and ends up on the street just in time for a mall santa to mug her in an alley.

I want everyone associated with the Ravens franchise to catch a serious, untreatable case of crotch rot.

You want RavenB to catch crotch rot?

eek.gif

Jeebus dude, watch out. She kills things at the drop of a hat.

Don't think I added enough to what that bitch can suffer. So:

- Get an incurable and inoperable cancer
- Get disowned by her own family
- Get disfigured in a knife fight
- Suffer a car crash and get both legs amputated
- Date men who abuse the hell out of her and then leave her in the cold
- Get stuck in a toxic waste dump for a week

Ok, I think that's enough..............for now

dude, let it out...

No disembowelment?

dude, let it out...
Sorry, just that particular experience has kinda set in over the past month and just gets to me. Blew the travel credit I had to fly over there when I could've(and should've) gone with my initial plan of going to Tunisia or Cape Verde.

And believe it or not, I am actually better now than the first few days I was back. I didn't even leave the house for 4 days and even contemplated suicide a few times(it "helps" when you live in 3rd story condo). Just angers me to no end how there are women who can be so incredibly manipulative and devious when all you do is try to be as nice as humanly possible to them.

Excuse me while I use my baseball bat on a few windows....

Just go rub one out instead.
Masturbation cures teh angries

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXzr5Ip4vP0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXzr5Ip4vP0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sorry, just that particular experience has kinda set in over the past month and just gets to me. Blew the travel credit I had to fly over there when I could've(and should've) gone with my initial plan of going to Tunisia or Cape Verde.

And believe it or not, I am actually better now than the first few days I was back. I didn't even leave the house for 4 days and even contemplated suicide a few times(it "helps" when you live in 3rd story condo). Just angers me to no end how there are women who can be so incredibly manipulative and devious when all you do is try to be as nice as humanly possible to them.

Thanks to this post, and a comment yesterday from Helena IIRC, I am now going to pop "Better Off Dead" into my VCR here in work. :)

Thanks to this post, and a comment yesterday from Helena IIRC, I am now going to pop "Better Off Dead" into my VCR here in work. :)
Difference between me and him is that I'd have beheaded the paperboy early on in the movie and stuff the $2 in the mouth his severed head :fire:

Difference between me and him is that I'd have beheaded the paperboy early on in the movie and stuff the $2 in the mouth his severed head :fire:

God, I can't believe how young David Odgen-Stiers and John Cusack look... I'm freakin' old... :(

Forgot how cute the French girl was.

They just introduced Ricky and his mom, and Lane just ran into the Asian car-racing kids, one of whom speaks no English and the other talks like Howard Cosell.

This movie is so underrated. :D

Back